Now They Know

-Tsuna's POV-

It's been a week since we got back from that exhausting fight. We all needed time to recuperate and rest so we didn't go to school or meet for the week.

I was admitted to the hospital as was Kaa-san, but we both were not in any serious conditions. We just needed rest and some time for her to wake up.

During my time at the hospital, Yuni and Byakuran kept visiting me every now and then with gifts even though I told them no need to. Especially Byakuran's, I don't need anymore fluffy-white marshmallows in my room.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Even after I was out of the hospital, Kaa-san still needs more time before she awakes. The doctors can't tell when she'll awake but I hope it'll be soon.

That day when Iemitsu received the news that his wife have been found, he immediately rushed down to the hospital and things went a little out of control then.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

The moment he came out of the room where Nana is in, he saw me and fumed.

"You! It's all your fault! You are a bad luck in this family! An ill omen! A Shinigami! Are you trying to take my wife away from me too!" He yelled at me.

I kept quiet cause I didn't want to anger him any further plus, there's nothing I can say that'll make him change his mind about me anyway.

But my silence apparently angered him further. He stomped closer to me and raised a hand. However, right as he was about to slap me, Natsu stepped in and took the hit for me. We were all stunned that Natsu would do such a thing.

"Tou-san." He said darkly with all the authority he could muster. "It was my fault that Kaa-san was hurt. I did not do my part well as the Decimo and resulted in this situation. Don't blame Tsuna. He's also a victim in this but he fought alongside us and helped us a lot. We couldn't have saved Kaa-san without his help."

Iemitsu seemed taken aback by Natsu's words as I was too. For a moment, it seems like he couldn't believe this was his son that used to hate his brother and now he's defending him. But after a moment, he regains his composure and his face turned red.

He turned to me and opened his mouth to say something but stopped. A deathly aura surrounded the room and it's not just from one person, it was from all the guardians who were present that time. They glared at Iemitsu, daring him to make a move. Especially Natsu, the killer aura leaking from him is the greatest out of everyone's, even more than the blood-thirsty Skylark.

'Wow. Natsu has come a long way since then. Who would have knew he could change so much. I wish Parallel me could be here to witness this.'

"You're being disgraceful Baka-mitsu. Shouldn't you say something encouraging to the kids for their effort?" Reborn smirked, enjoying the scene.

Iemitsu cleared his throat and tried to muster any dignity he have left in him. "Y-you did well Natsu and his guardians. I'm proud of you son-no-I'm proud of both of you.....my....s-sons....." He had to struggle to get the last part out but everyone in the room heard him.

I was the most shocked. 'Does that mean he finally recognize me as his son?' I didn't really want to hope for too much in case I get disappointed by him again but it was a good first step to take.

But Reborn have to ruin it by commenting on it. "Baka-mitsu, the head of the CEDEF shouldn't stutter. How embarrassing." He sniggered.

Natsu covered his mouth with his hand to stop himself from laughing. It's not everyday you see your dad get lectured by a infant twice-no-thrice as small as you. Iemitsu went bright red at seeing his son laugh at him, whether it's from embarrassment or anger, I can't really tell.