Farewells & Goodbyes

-Tsuna's POV-

"TSU-CHAN!!!"

A whirl of white came colliding into me, sending me flying backwards onto my butt.

"Byakuran.." I gave him a death glare and he quickly backed off of me.

"Ready to go?" He smiled.

I opened my mouth to reply but found that the words would not leave my throat. Am I ready to leave this world? I should be. I've done all that I can to help this world, there's no reason left for me to stay. And my real family is waiting for me on the other side. I can't keep them waiting anymore. But I can't help but worry about the inhabitants of this world.

"Tsu-chan..." Byakuran noticed my troubled expression and knew what I was thinking. "You can't help everyone all the time. You've done all you can already. Believe in them to be able to handle any future problems through their own hands."

"You're right... I'm such a worrywart aren't I?" I chuckled.

"More like a mom." Byakuran teased.

I blushed. Am I really like one?

"C'mon, let's go." I walked out the door without a second glance back at my home. There's no need to, I'll see it again soon.

We strolled down the familiar streets-Well, I am anyway, while Byakuran floated. I took my time to take in the view of this place one last time. I want to burn this familiar and yet not so similar scenery into my mind so I'll get to remember it forever. A place where I'm not supposed to be at but yet nevertheless accepted me as one of their own. I don't ever want to forget this feeling.

I walked past the road where I first appeared as Cielo in front of the Varia to protect Natsu and the others. I chuckled as I recalled the tense moment where Xanxus unleashed his deadly attacked and I barely managed to shield them from it. That was a close call but I'm glad I was able to be there for them then.

Next I strolled down into Namimori shopping district. It was in the late evening so there was not many people around the district and yet those who are present, stared at us with an awkward expression. I guess it's because there's a albino floating next to me while stuffing marshmallows in his creepy smiling face.

I stopped outside the cake shop where I recalled that this is the place where Kyoko and Haru invited me to join them when I first got to this world. They were so kind to reach out to me and befriend this no-good me without any discrimination or judgment.

A few away from the cake shop was the place where Squalo attacked and I was barely able to stopped him with my makeshift Cielo outfit in order to get him away. It was also the place where Natsu first acknowledged me and showed concern for his brother.

The start of a change. I smiled at that memory.

'Yup. He'll be fine now.'

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

And of course, I saved the best for the last-Namimori Middle School. This place was the start of everything. The place where I spent most of my life at with my family.

The gates were closed as it was a Sunday so no classes were held. I didn't want to enter anyway, not wanting to risk invoking the Skylark's anger. So I stood outside the gates, staring longingly at the school building.