Journey Across the Stormy Seas

-Normal POV-

"Damn! I'm running out of time!" Tsuna growled out and ruffled his hair in frustration. It's been months since he's been here-days in the present-and yet he haven't found anything useful.

'Natsu should be finishing up his trial by now.' Tsuna thought. 'At least he's making some progress....Unlike me...'

Tsuna felt a sudden ache and he grabbed tightly at his chest as it started throbbing painfully till he couldn't breathe right. This started months ago after being exposed to the radiation outside for too long. He had gone around to investigate and the air outside continued to attack him mercilessly. He was killing himself and he knew it. But what can he do? He can't just sit back and do nothing while his family back in his world is probably worried sick about him as was he.

His body can't take it anymore and there was nothing much he could do or find in Italy. So his last resort was to go to Japan and find that one person whom he trust and most likely have all the answers he seeks.

Yes, that person is a certain red-head with a prone stomachache whenever he's nervous. He doesn't look reliable at first glance but he is one of the smartest person Tsuna knew. Tsuna know he will help him no matter what and he probably know that stupid marshmallow freak's location.

Tsuna haven't wanted to interfere with their plans in order not to disrupt the time flow. He was an anomaly in this world. He wasn't suppose to be here. Thus, he didn't know what will happen if he interfered too much in this parallel world. He have to leave it all to Natsu to handle it, he might not have feel safe with that decision in the past but now, seeing how Natsu has changed, Tsuna believe he can entrust the future of this parallel to him and his guardians.

Thus for now, he'll leave it to Natsu and focus on his own journey. A journey that would most likely result in him being half dead by the end of it, all because of a certain mentally insane shark.

The conversation Tsuna had with him went like this:

"Hey Sharky, I have something to discuss with you."

"WHAT?!" Squalo snapped at me. "And don't call me that!"

"I need to get back to Japan. There should be a base like this in Japan right? I like to head there since there's nothing left for me here in Italy." Tsuna looked straight into Squalo's eyes as he said that.

"Shouldn't you be getting back to wherever you came from? It's already been months since you arrived."

"Oh? You want me out of your sight that much?" Tsuna smirked, a little of his Cielo persona coming back.

"VOI! You got that right you little shit!! We have no time to babysit you while there's a war going on with the Vongola!" Squalo snarled and raise his sword at Tsuna. "As much as I want to cut you into pieces, I won't because the old geezer wouldn't like it. You are still allied with the Vongola after all...." He said the last part with displeasure and glared at Tsuna.

"Besides, I also have some business I need to take care of in Japan." He muttered and suddenly punched the wall nearest to him, destroying it. "Damn that Yamamoto Takeshi! How dare he disgrace himself by losing to that illusionist!"

"Get prepared. We're leaving in twenty." Squalo ordered and proceeded to walk out of the room.

"Right now? How? The news said that there's a storm coming, it's not safe for flying." Tsuna frowned.