Back in Time

-Normal POV-

"I'm going to have to temporarily send you all back to your present time." Shoichi told Natsu and his guardians.

"Eh? We get to go back to our time!?" Natsu exclaimed in excitement.

"Yes. But I'm sorry to say that it'll only be for a short amount of time. There, you have to overcome the Arcobaleno Trials and obtain the 7 seals. These seals are needed for your rings in order to open that box." Shoichi explained as everyone glanced at the colored box they just received from the white round machine in front of them. Each box is coloured with the representative's element color, with the Vongola insignia on it.

"What is this Arcobaleno seal?" Natsu asked.

"The 7 Vongola rings that you possess, the 7 Arcobaleno pacifiers and the 7 Mare rings that the Millefiore family currently have. They form a Trinisette that is linked by an unbreakable bond and the Arcobaleno are dedicated to the protection of the Trinisette. That's why, in order to draw out the true power of the Vongola Rings, you must obtain the 7 Arcobaleno seals. And I'm sending you back in order for you to do so.

Also, we need everyone who's have traveled in time with you, that includes the girls. And after you acquire the seals, you must all return here to the future."

"Fine..... But how am I going to explained it to the girls...." Natsu mumbled.

"This is not the time to worry about that Dame-Natsu." Reborn smacked his head. "What's more important is..." He turned to Shoichi. "Irie Shoichi, I see your resolve in wanting to defeat Byakuran. BUT. Will you be joining our Family?" Reborn asked in all seriousness.

"EHHHH!!!???" Natsu and a few other exclaimed in alarm.

"Huh? I can't?" Shoichi replied in astonishment.

"What makes you think you can! After all you put us through!" Gokudera growled.

"I'm staying with you all too." Spanner spoke up. "Employ me Vongola."

"What are you going to do Natsu? You're the boss." Reborn smirked.

"Sure, why not? Even though they were our enemies at first but since the matter have been cleared, I would like you to help us in our future battles, Spanner, Shoichi." Natsu smiled at them.

"Well said Natsu." Reborn nodded his head in acknowledgement. He needs to learn to take charge in these situations. As the boss, he needs to make the important decisions.

"Thank you so much!" Shoichi beamed and clasped Natsu's hands in gratefulness. "With that decided, there are so many things that I must do. You all should head back and rest. I'll stay here to check on the device to ensure for all of you to return back to your time safely."

"I'll help you too Shoichi." Spanner offered.

"Thanks. That'll be a great help."

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> 

"Have you all recuperated already?" Shoichi asked.

Everyone nodded, even the aloof Hibari came with the crowd.

They had all went back to the base to rest and inform the rest on the outcome of the battle. The girls were upset but understood the situation. They trust Natsu on this and believed that he can find a solution for this. They are now in another room waiting while Shoichi and the rest discuss some last minute details.

"I guess you'll be pretty troubled when you return to the past but I hope you won't mention anything about this era. Although, you've been here for a few months, in your present time, it has only been 3 days. The Arcobaleno Trial is one week. In that 1 week, you must clear all the trial in that time. If you fail to do so, then all the seals you worked hard to obtain will be invalid and we will also lose the hope of defeating Byakuran-san." Shoichi explained sternly.