Rokudo Mukuro

A/N: I'm gonna post another chap for you guys since I didn't update the other story for 3 days now. Um, kinda stuck with the other one so for now, I shall focus on this. Sorry guys and thanks for being patient with me. Enjoy! <3

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Tsuna's POV-

A week flew by filled with mundane events that's not worth talking about. I spent my days either locked in my room, hacking for information on the Italian jailbreak, or at Namimori Forest, practicing my moves. I don't want to be rusty when the times come for me to fight.

Reborn as usual, was tor-tutoring Natsume through his mess up methods. This time, they were at the outskirts of Namimori, doing some mountain training.

I was a little stressed out by all these things that are happening that I don't have time to take my pills nor even have a decent sleep.

But I guess it's better than paperwork. I reason in my mind. Anything is better than doing paperwork....

"What are you thinking so deeply about Aho-Tsuna?" A squeaky voice called out to me, making me jump in shock. I've been so preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't even hear the little Hitman come in the kitchen.

"U-um, just thinking of what to cook for lunch. What about you? I thought you were with Natsu-nii at the mountains?" I asked.

"Hm. I got bored of watching him fall so I came back first." He smirked.

I sweatdropped at the Spartan Hitman.

"So you just left him there in the mountains?" I asked, worried about my brother.

"Don't worry. There are no dangerous wild animals living there, he'll be fine."

That's not the problem here! But I didn't say it but stared at the Hitman speechless.

"Besides, I can't do any proper training with him since Leon is like this." He took out a green ball with 2 droopy eyes that I recognize as Leon.

"Is that Leon? What happened to him?"

"Leon is a shapeshifting chameleon so when he starts acting like this with no control over his shapeshifting ability, it means that something bad it coming for my students. The first time it happened was with Dame-Dino and this is the second time." He explained.

"That means Natsu-nii's in danger?!" I said in alarm.

"Could be. But not now. My student will have to undergo a trial and whether they succeed or not depends on them. Dame-Dino went through it and became what he is today. So I only hope that dame-Natsu will be able to too. Otherwise, it'll reflect bad on me if my student fail." Reborn smirked pulled down his fedora to hide his expression.

"Dino-san huh? That guy who entered my room without my permission the other day? Is he part of the Mafia game too?" I asked Reborn, feigning ignorance.

Reborn hesitated for a while before replying a "Yeah, he is." He proceeded to walk away when I called out to him.

"Dinner will be ready soon so please come back on time, along with Natsu-nii."