Fight

-Tsuna's POV-

'Time to use my last resort...'

I pulled out a syringe that Gustavo handed to me earlier and stared at it. Inside was filled with swirling, orange energy. I knew what this is when I first saw it. But who knows what consequences it might bring if I use it.

Oh well, Now's not the time to think about consequences. I have to do it. I'll never forgive myself if I ever let anyone get hurt because of my flames.

Taking a deep breath, I quickly plunged the syringe down into my arm, wincing as the orange fluid gets drained down into my blood.

I felt the effect of it straight away.

My blood boiled inside of me, my head throbbed and my vision blurred. The sudden discomfort knocked me down to my knees which sent everyone into a panic when they saw me grimacing.

"Natsu! Don't take your eyes off the enemy." Reborn chided. Natsu hesitated for a second before turning his back and facing the enemy once more. I can tell his focus wasn't really there because of his concern for me.

'I'm just a distraction to him right now.' I thought sadly. 'But I won't be soon.' The liquid was taking its effect. The throbbing stopped and I noticed that I could see clearer and hear better, everything in my sight was like in high definition. My blood wasn't on fire anymore, I was still feeling warm but it was a comforting warmth. It spreads around my body, filling me with energy. I tested out my flames and to my relief, it worked.

I got up to my feet and felt strength returning to every part of me, empowering me. It felt like I was on drugs or something but I didn't care. I would do anything to protect them.

Flexing my muscles, I took a deep breath and thrust my flames downwards, propelling me into the skies. I grinned when I heard the gasps of Natsu and the others below, this is the first time they see me for who I really am. I felt my breath got caught as I flew higher off the ground and basked in the feeling of being in the air again.

'It's been a long time since I flew.' But I didn't have time to enjoy myself as laughter from below made me turn my attention to it.

"Yes! Beautiful! Amazing! Even after I took so much from you, you still have so much more to give!" Alceste hopped up and down gleefully.

I snarled soundlessly. My flames are mine and mine alone. To be used to protect my family and the ones I treasure. Not for destruction and whatever the hell he's planning in his twisted mind.

Thrusting my flames backwards, I propelled myself straight at him, diving down like a missile and aimed a well-timed fist at him. He was too busy being happy that my bare fist connected with his face, knocking him off his feet and sending him flying a few meters back.

I shook my sore fist but smiled as I watched him bleed from his mouth and glare at me, smile no longer present. 'Well, that was more satisfying than I thought.'

I took up my battle stance and waited for him to stand. I barely noticed the dumbstruck audience behind me as I was too focused on what's in front till Hibari whistled.

"Omnivore has finally shown his fangs." He nodded in approval.

Ryohei recovered from his shock next and whooped in enthusiasm. "Extremely nice punch Sawada!!!"

"Tsu-nii is so awesome!" Lambo jumped up and down in excitement.

Gokudera, Yamamoto and the rest of Natsu's guardians shouted their cheers for me, even Reborn managed a smile and I felt touched by their support. But the most important person has not said anything.