Right Back Where We Started

Note: Just to clarify things, Tsuna/Cielo's mask did not fall off or anything like that. He was still wearing it when he got kidnapped. The Tartaruga boss knew who he is since long ago.

Oops. I shouldn't be giving any hints. :P

Anyways, love all your wonderful comments! Thank you and hope you enjoy this chap too!

Edit: I was going to put a flashback scene at the end but it went over 4,000 words. I didn't want the chap to be too long so I cut it off. Heh heh~

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Natsu's POV-

What the hell is going on?!

One minute we were in the middle of the Choice battle and the next we are standing here in what looks like a aftermath of a fierce battle. Everyone is here except for the girls who were lead away by Bianchi. This is a sight they do not need to witness.

One part of the ground was charred and a unpleasant smell of something burning was in the middle of it. I did not want to take a second look at what was burnt there, though I have a feeling I knew what. The thought made my stomach churn nauseatingly.

And where is Cielo anyway? Transmission was bad somewhere along the way during my fight with Torikabuto but when I won and was about to head out, I received urgent request for help from Shoichi. He frantically called onto me to head back to help Cielo instead of heading forward to aid Yamamoto in defeating Daisy as we had planned. I complied and hurry to the area he told me to go.

I was almost there when the comm buzzed again and someone was talking through it. "Shoichi, please take care of Yuni when I'm gone. And don't worry, I'll be back soon." The voice sounded oddly like my brother's voice but that can't be possible. He's not here. I could only assumed that it belongs to Cielo's. Sometimes voices sound different than how your usual voice due to the frequency vibrations and what-not.

Shoichi's voice came through next, frantic and anxious.
"Wait! Natsu and the rest are on their way there now! Don't make any foolish decisions you hear me! Wait for them!"

"I'm sorry." Was his last words before his signal was lost and their was only static.

Shoichi was in a fit of rage and worry then I've never heard him before. He hurried me profusely and even wanted to head there himself, only to have Spanner calm him down and to wait for me to scout ahead first.

But there was nothing when I got there. Just an unconscious girl and the smell of burning flesh in the air. There was no one at the scene.

No Cielo. No enemies. Nothing.

That's when the signal sounded for the Choice battle to end, even though both targets are still alive and well. The people in the safe areas were released and they immediately headed here. They too, didn't see anything because their video feed was cut off near the end and couldn't provide any answers as to what happened.

Just what the heck is happening!?

The girl I mentioned was still unconscious on the ground. Reborn took one look at her and rushed towards her, his expression was one that I don't see often.