Battle for the Rings: Conclusion

A/N: Finally it's the end of the ring conflict! I'm so damn happy this is over!! Thanks guys for all your support and votes! Please feel free to suggest some ideas for this fanfic if you like. I'm currently planning the next part so it may take some time. Anyway, enjoy!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes made.(≧∇≦)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Normal POV-

Reborn and the others watched as the guardians freed themselves of the poison with one another's help. Gokudera had succeeded in saving the poor cow from Levi and went off to help Ryohei. Bel ran away from Hibari after they had a short fight and Hibari went on to help Yamamoto.

Now all the Vongola guardians are free from their poisons expect for Chrome. Gokudera left the crying Lambo in Ryohei's care and went to the gym, along with Yamamoto.

Now, Natsu can fully focus on his fight with Xanxus knowing that his guardians are safe and are supporting one another right now.

He was actually faring surprisingly well against Xanxus and has put up quite a bit of a fight. However, he was exhausted and badly hurt. Xanxus had managed to deal quite a large amount of damage onto him. But Xanxus himself had his share of injuries too from Natsu.

They took their fight high up in the skies. The battle heated up as both fighters took out their trump cards. Xanxus started using his Flames of Wrath, resulting in burned markings to appear on his face. Natsu used his newly learnt skill-Zero Point Breakthrough Revised and tried to receive Xanxus's flames.

Dino had arrived with his men, bringing along an unexpected guest. Squalo smirked at the sight of his bosses fury.

"This is good. That fury will make you stronger. That fury is the strength that'll turn your ambition into reality. That fury is what aspired me to follow you." He muttered with an excited glint in his eyes.

Both fighters lunged at one another. Natsu threw out a fist and it connected with Xanxus's face. But Xanxus wasn't affected by Natsu's punch. He pushed back against his fist using pure force and his rage to power pull through.

"DIE!" He counterattacked and shot out two powerful blast from his guns at Natsu. Natsu saw the shots coming and got his Zero Point Breakthrough stance ready. But he abandoned it at the last second, choosing to dodge the flames instead.

"He dodged it!?" Colonello exclaimed.

"If Natsu receive that level of flame directly and fail to absorb it, it would damage him severely. His only choice is to dodge it." Reborn explained.

"Oh no!" Basil panicked.

But Natsu wasn't fazed. He calmly assessed the situation. When Xanxus rushed towards him again, he stood his ground. Just as Xanxus was about to shoot, Natsu saw his chance and went for it. All of a sudden, they were locked hand-in-hand at close range, flames raging between their hands as they both struggled to get the upper hand.

"Is he crazy?! He intends to receive that flame like that!?" Colonello exclaimed while Reborn silently watched on. He trust that his student knew what he was doing.

An explosion occurred from the two conflicting flames, surrounding the area in smoke. The spectators waited anxiously to see who is left standing after that fierce battle. The smoke cleared a little and the first thing they saw was Xanxus.