Brothers

-Reborn's POV-

That stupid Tsuna, trying to hide all of this behind my back. He should learn that nothing get past me, the World's greatest Hitman. I'm going to have fun prying all the secrets out of him but in the meantime, I have to focus on the main reason as to why I'm here in the first place; dame-Natsu.

From what I observed from him so far; he is quite popular and well-liked by his classmates and peers in contrast to his brother. He is the star of the baseball team and had led his team to several victories. He have many circle of friends to hang out with, one person in particular has caught my eye. Yamamoto Takeshi, also part of the baseball team and an all rounded player. Like Natsume, he is also popular with the girls and has a cheerful personality that attracts people around him.

'Hmmm.....He makes a good Rain guardian. And since they're both in the same club, it'll be easier to convince him to join us.'

I have already found a Storm candidate in Italy and called him over to Japan so that he can test the Vongola Decimo candidate. He'll be coming here soon.   

Besides finding other candidates for the other guardians, I have to also train Dame-Natsu to become stronger and while I'm at it, his attitude needs some correcting too. He has such a nonchalant attitude that I don't understand why people even hang out with him at all.

'Must be his charisma. At least he has something like that. A good boss must have charisma to lead his people.'

<-------------------------------------------------------------->

Morning came and just like every other mornings, I heard Tsuna making breakfast downstairs. I went down to greet him and saw the dining table filled with delicious eggs and bacon for everyone.

"Ohayo Reborn, I've made you some espresso on the table, though I'm not sure if it's to your liking." Tsuna greeted me cheerfully.

'I'll never understand why people can call such a cheerful boy a devil? Though I realize he doesn't smile like this towards others but are other's so blind to see his true nature?'

I hopped on the dining chair and saw the cup of espresso in front of me. The smell of the espresso was truly delectable and when I drank it, it was like heaven. I have never drunk such prefect espresso before in my life, but of course I'm not going to tell him that.

"How is it?" Tsuna asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"It's good. Better than the ones outside." I admitted.

At that, he smiled even more and beamed.

"Thank you. No one has told me that before." He quietly said; his voice filled with genuinehappiness. Strangely, hearing that gave me with a weird sense of triumph formaking the boy smile, but I quickly shrugged it off. 

"Really? Even though you're the one preparing breakfast for those ingrates every morning and no one has ever said anything like this?"

'I can't believe it... After everything Tsuna has done for them, they still ignore him? That dame-Natsu is going to get it from me, along with baka-mitsu when he comes back from Italy.'

"U-um, Reborn. I have to go to school now, could you maybe go wake up Natsu-kun for me? I don't want him to be late again." Tsuna hesitatingly said. 

"Sure." I smirked, walking upstairs to wake dame-Natsu. Time for a morning wake-up call; Vongola Style.

<--------------------------------------------------->

-Natsu's POV-

"GYAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I woke up in pain, my whole body feeling tingly and paralyzed.