Discussion

A/N: Hope you're all not too depressed by the pervious chap. This chap have a lot of dialogue going on, so hope u won't get too bored of it. Well, back to the story!

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Tsuna's POV-

My relationship with Chrome is a lot better than it was a few days ago. She started talking more and had started been more open with her emotions. The girls were happy about her change because they wanted to talk to her more. They started to drag her away when school's over to go shopping and the look she sent to me for help was priceless.

"Okay girls, I think you're scaring Chrome with your enthusiasm." I laughed.

"Hahi! I'm so sorry Chrome-chan! I didn't notice."

"Sorry Chrome, please tell us next time if we're being too pushy. It's just that we wanted to talk to you for so long but you always look so uncomfortable. But I'm so glad you're opening up to us more." Kyoko smiled.

"I-I'm sorry too...." Chrome said softly but the girls heard it and grinned.

"Let's take this one step at a time alright? We'll be here for you when you want to talk." Kyoko held both of Chrome's hands tightly and Haru joined in.

Chrome blushed and looked down.
"T-thank you...." She said and looked up at them with tearful eyes but her smile showed no sadness in them.

The girls grinned and went home together after that, leaving me and Chrome behind.

"Chrome, are you alright?" I asked her.

"I-i am..... It's just that, I never thought that they would accept me as their friend..." She teared a little.

"Of course they would. They already accepted you long ago as their friend. You just didn't notice it." I grinned at her as she looked up at me. "You have to open your eyes more to see that there are many around you who really cares about you. We don't care what your past is like, we just want to be with the you right now." She still seemed unsure so I threw in a small joke to cheer her up.

"Heck, I don't even care if you can suddenly turn into a guy or have another person in your mind at times." I laughed and I think it worked. The sides of her mouth lifted a little in a small smile.

Turning back to a little more serious tone, I look at her right in her eyes.
"Chrome, you are you. And we all like you for who you are. Don't let the past control you, move on and be grateful for who you are today."

The words seemed to sink into her mind as she thought it over in her head before she looked at me and said: "Thanks Bossu." In a clear and strong voice.

"Your welcome, and let's go home."

And we went our separate ways at the gate.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I reached home and the first thing I saw was a ball of green blob of the floor with 2 eyes staring right at me.

Awwwww....Poor Leon... I scooped him up in my arms and went upstairs to find Reborn.

Reborn was teaching Natsu-nii with his Spartan methods again and when I opened the door, smoke came rushing out, obstructing my view.