T2OU 41

Miguel's PoV

We had to go outside because Tristan keeps on bothering me at inaaway ako because of that  'Zachi' guy.

"Daddy, I hate him! Aagawin lang niya si Mori sa atin." Look at that jealous kiddo.

"No. He won't and I would not let it to happen so would you please stop acting like you're the jealous boyfriend. You're too young, Tristan."

"But I hate it. And I hate even more to see Mori's smiling while they're talking!"

"Stop calling her Mori, Tristan."

He cross his arms and stand straight as if he's bigger than me.

"Fine. But I don't want to see her talking to that chinito guy. I hate him! And tell her to avoid talking to some other guys out there, only me and you!"

I sigh. "How about your Tito's?" He pouted his lips. "Fine."

I lift him to sit infront of our car. "Son, listen to me, okay? We don't own Mori para pagbawalan siya sa mga kinakausap niya because we all know that she's friendly. Remember this, we don't forbid girls to do something they used to do and if we keep on forbiding them the more they will leave us behind. You don't want that to happen, right?"

"Ofcourse not." mabilis na sagot nito at nag-iwas ng tingin sa akin.

"Are we okay now?"

"Yes." Iniharap ko siya sa akin. "Look at me, Tristan. Are we clear now?"

He look straight to my eyes and nod. "Yes po Daddy."

"Ok. Let's go. Baka hindi na natin mapanood ang Tita Mori mo."

We head back to the gymnasium where the pageant is being held. We sat beside Nana Isabel and Dexy. Kakaupo ko pa lang ng may ibulong ito sa akin.

"Where have you been? You will be the one to announce the winner."

"What??" I whisper. They didn't say that and I don't know about it. I'm not suppose to announce who's the winner. Baka ipanalo ko lang si Love. Pffftt.

"...He's the handsome son of our very own CEO. Let's give a round of applaus to Mr. Miguel Suarez."

I look at Dexy. "Why me?" I protested. She should've tell me earlier because this is the first time they'll be seeing me in public as the son of my Dad. I don't want to get in public that's why I'm avoiding this kind of occassions.

She pushed me away to get up. "Go. They're waiting!" she said. Mamaya lang siya sa akin.

I have no choice kaya tumayo na ako and go up on stage.

"Yay! Ang gwapo!" sabi ng emcee at ngumiti lang ako sa kanya. Students are starting to scream out of there lungs when they saw me. Hindi naman sa pagmamayabang pero 'yun nga ang nangyayari. I look at my love and she smile at me beautifully.

"Before anything else, may I ask you Mr. Suarez because this is important for us girls to know what is your status right now." He said while walking his finger tips on my shoulder. "So, do you have girlfriend Sir?"

I look at Mori again and smile at her. "Yes."

"Ooohhwww!" The crowd is starting to make a noise again and the gay emcee here beside me is teasing me.

"Aw. Looks like I know who's the lucky girl is." he teases. I just smiled at him and put my arm on his shoulder and pinch it a little.

"Please don't." I whisper. He did get it and shut his mouth. He continue what we supposed to do.

"I'm giving this envelop to Mr. Suarez to announce the winner."

I swallowed as he gave me the envelop. Ako ang kinakabahan para kay Mori. I want her to be the winner but if not its okay, I know she'll be okay. Nakailang sali na ba siya ng pageant at halos naipapanalo naman niya ito. And look at her, atleast she have her sash already. The 'Best in Costume' and the 'Scariest Costume'.