Bye week

I smiled when I felt a kiss on my lips. "Good morning" Rob said, I felt the bed dip next to me.

"Good morning" I said grabbing onto him.

"Five days just you and me" He said running his hands up and down my back, nuzzling his face into my neck. "God, it's so good to see you."

"I've missed you" I said nibbling on his ear.

He pulled back some and then kissed me, my hands went under his shirt, feeling his toned stomach.

"Babe, we can just make out. We don't have to take this farther" Rob said.

"I want to" I said, knowing that I have to push myself. His hand played with the hem of my shirt, "it's okay Rob, you can take it off."

He looked at me and hesitated, "you promise that you will tell me if something makes you uncomfortable?"

"I will" I said.

"Okay" Rob said, kissing me.

"Now, let's talk through the trip" Rob said, "my family is coming in to visit Friday to Sunday, but we are taking time for us, and you are going to relax. Your job is not to entertain them."

"Babe, it's going to be fine" I said pecking him on the lips, resting my head on his chest.

"I just, this is our time. And I think it's very important for us to take time for ourselves" Rob said.

"I know" I said, "and you are right. And we will put ourselves as a priority" I said, I got out of bed and threw on his shirt.

"Baby where are you going?" Rob asked.

"Come on let's get this day moving" I said

"What are we just moving to the couch" Rob said with a laugh.

"Let's just go sit out on the porch and have a cup of coffee" I said fixing myself a cup.

"None for me, but I'll gladly hold you while you drink yours" Rob said sitting me up on the counter.

"Oh is that so?" I said with a laugh, my legs instinctly wrapped around his waist.

"Yep" he pecked me on the lips. "You are so beautiful" he kissed my forehead. "So so beautiful."

"Let's go sit out on the deck and you can tell me how beautiful I look out there" I said hopping off the counter.

We cuddled up in a chair, and I felt Rob's boner against my butt.

"Babe, should I get my own seat?" I asked

"no, I'm all good. It's just a natural reaction to having your butt pressed against my crotch" Rob said.

"I think I should get my own seat. I don't want to make this more difficult on you" I said getting up.

"Baby, you don't make it more difficult for me. It's just a natural response that I can't really control" Rob said, "it just means I'm attracted to you."

"I know babe, but it will be easier on you if I move."

Rob's pov.

God this is so hard, watching her walk around all day and having to pretend it doesn't turn me on.

I have a high sex drive, I can't help it, but I'm trying. This is for her.