Breakfast

"You sure you don't want me to stay and spend New Year's with you" I asked while we lay in bed.

"I'm sure" Rob said, "you go have fun. I will be just fine, we will do Christmas together in a few days."

"Who's going to be my New Year's kiss?" I asked.

"I'll make it up to you in a few days" Rob said running his hand up and down my side. "I've got to head in to work soon, we should probably get up and make breakfast."

We walked out and Sam, Max, and Liz are sitting around the island. I got myself a cup of coffee, "so what do you all think of Boston?" I asked, Rob wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"I think being here calms you down" Sam said, "which is so good for you."

"You'll all come visit me during football season?" I asked taking a sip of my coffee.

Sam looked at Rob, "if Rob will have me, I'll be here as often as you want me."

"It's Caroline's house too now" Rob said "you guys are welcome whenever."

"So what is exactly your plan after you get married?" Sam asked

"Football season here, and then the rest of the time wherever Caroline needs to be" Rob said

"You sure your ready to live out of a suitcase?" Sam asked with a laugh, "there's few people that can really do what she does."

"Well, my goal is to get her to slow down a little bit, no more eighteen hour days" Rob said, "it's not healthy."

"I agree" Elizabeth said smiling.

"What about holidays?" Sam asked.

"We'll figure something out" I said, I looked at the clock. We have to leave soon.

"We all probably should go pack our stuff up" I said. "We've got to get to the airport soon." I headed for Rob's bedroom. I can feel him following behind me.

Closing the door behind him, he looked at me. "Baby, why don't you lay down and let me give you a massage?" Rob asked

"Because you've got to get ready for practice and I've got to get packed and get out of here" I said

"Babe, ten minutes" Rob said looking at me.

I looked at him, "we are not having sex with them in the house, do you hear me? They're finally accepting me living here." I laid down on the bed.

"Will we be able to have sex with your family in the house after we're married?" Rob asked rubbing my back.

"Rob, why are you pushing this right now?"

"What about our own kids someday?" Rob asked.

"Rob, do we need to have this conversation now? Right before I leave?" I asked

"It's just on my mind" Rob said, "you know we are adults in a healthy relationship and that's one aspect of a healthy relationship." His hands diffusing the knots in my shoulders.

"Rob, I'm going to be back on the second to spend time with you. Can we please not leave on a bad note?" I asked sitting up.

"Yeah, I'm sorry" Rob said leaning in and kissing me.

"It's okay, I know it's been awhile." I said, "but given my past you know pressuring me just makes me pull away."

"I know" Rob said kissing my forehead. "You go have fun, enjoy New Years and we will be together on the second."

"And we're going to be lazy. No fancy date night, okay?"

"Got it" Rob said smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm just happy you're here" Rob said, "and you're relaxed."

I smiled at him, "you know Caroline, I always want you to feel safe and secure with me. I know that's what you need."

"Rob, I know how much of an effort you make. And I really do appreciate it" I said. "And please don't think that I put off sex because I don't enjoy it, because I do. I love the feeling of being in your arms. I just kinda have to have all my boxes checked before I can have sex where as you need to have sex before any boxes can be checked."

"Babe, you don't need to explain yourself to me, I get it" Rob said, "I promise to always be patient with you."