Key West

I flew into Key West ready for this week with Rob and our siblings. Everyone else got here this morning. I haven't seen Rob since I took care of him after surgery. He ended up having to stay to do some PT.

Goon picked James and I up from the airport. Pulling up to the house, I just feel a little stressed about this whole situation. Rob and I have been apart for a month. We weren't exactly in a great place when I went back to Nashville.

I walked into the house, knowing I'm probably walking right into party central... and I was completely correct when I walked in on them shot gunning beers.

"Hey babe," Rob walked up hugging me with his sweaty body.

"Hey" I said, pulling away all business, "what did the doctor say?"

"The doctor said I'm all fine, why don't I help you put your stuff away?" He said rushing me.

"Well just let me say hi to everyone" I pulled away, going to give Sam a hug. I hugged Max. And then I moved onto his brothers, Glenn, Chris, Dan, and Gordie.

"Okay, come on, I'll help you put your stuff away" Rob said resting his hand on my butt.

"You have fun, I can put my stuff away by myself" I said placing a hand on his chest and going onto my toes in order to kiss him.

"I want to" Rob said

"Just tell me where my room is, I'll do it" I said

"We're in the guest house" Rob said pointing outside.

"Okay" I said walking outside.

"I'm going to go help Caroline get out of work mode" I could hear Rob say even after I had walked outside.

Walking into the guest house, I looked around at everything, just closing my eyes for a second.

The door opened again. "Babe, do you want a drink?" Rob asked

"No, I just need to decompress" I said, "and you hinting at all of them that you're coming with me just to screw me. Is not okay."

"I just said I was going to help you unpack" Rob said

"And you really want to help me put my jean shorts into drawers? Come on, no-one believes that."

"And who gives a shit if they don't?" Rob said looking at me. "We're engaged, we can make as many excuses as we want. I haven't seen you in a month, I've missed you so much." He put his hands on my shoulders, leaning down and kissing me. 

I have to do this for him right now, weather I want to or not.

I got out of bed, "babe, let's just snuggle" Rob said looking at me.

"We, 'put stuff away' for long enough" I said, using my fingers for air quotes.

"They don't care how long we are gone" Rob said, "this is my trip for my birthday. I had a discussion before you got here with Sam and Max. We've talked, we laid everything out. There will be no interruptions."

"Rob, I just got into town. We can't lay in bed all day" I said putting on a bikini.

"Well I'm going to find lots of excuses to pull you away" Rob said standing up, and grabbing my butt.

"Rob, you've absolutely got to stop" I said getting frustrated.

"Caroline, why won't you flirt with me?" Rob asked, moving closer to me.

"I'm just not relaxed yet, give me some time"

"I'm not giving up" Rob said kissing my forehead.