Disagreement

Rob's pov.

Well now that we're done with working out everyone's in the kitchen, except Caroline who I assume is upstairs fast asleep.

"Are you really about to bring Caroline coffee in bed?" Glen asked with a chuckle.

"I haven't seen her in two weeks and I'm still in the dog house for this" I held up my arm.

"What? It's not like you were out doing something stupid" Chris said.

"Yeah well tell that to her. She looks at me with her big blue eyes and says I'd like you to still be able to walk in ten years" I said, "and honestly I'll bring her coffee every morning if it keeps her around."

"She has you wrapped around her finger" Dan said with a laugh, "who would have ever thought."

"I think with that body we all would have thought" Chris said with a laugh.

I could see Sam starting to get upset and just walk away.

I finished making the coffee and took the two cups upstairs.

Sitting them on the nightstand I kissed Caroline's shoulder. "Good morning" she said rolling over.

"I brought coffee" I said smiling at her.

"Thanks" she said sitting up. "So you sure had a late night last."

"Yeah, I had fun" I said with a laugh.

"Good, I'm glad" she said "come on, sit next to me."

She leaned her head on me and we just sat in content silence for awhile.

There was a knock on the door, "Rob, come on we're going to play soccer."

I looked at her, "go" she said with a laugh. "We'll have plenty of alone time later."

"I love you" I said leaning in and kissing her. I got out of bed

Carolines pov.

Well I guess it's time to get up, I threw on a bikini with a t-shirt overtop.

Pleased to walk downstairs and see the ladies sitting outside.

"Good morning" my mom said with a laugh, "always the last one up."

"When I can be" I said sitting down.

"How's Rob's arm doing?" Tami asked

"His arm will heal, it's his back I'm really worried about" I said watching the guys run across the beach.

"He's gonna have issues with that till the day he dies" Diane said shaking her head

"And that would be exactly what I'm afraid of" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Where are you thinking for the wedding?" my mom asked.

"I don't know yet," I said, "we have over a year. I'm just not ready to plan yet."

"Did you enjoy Boston?" my aunt asked.

"Yeah, I did" I said. "It's funny, once you get used to being with someone it's harder to be apart."

"But you'll be in Boston together more soon" my mom said.

Liz laughed, "if she can figure out how to stay in one place for more than a week."

"I think I can find a way to keep myself busy" I said, "I'll have lots of time to work on music."

"Uh huh" Morgan said with a laugh, "Rob's going to come home to you bouncing off the walls."