Lack of Communication

"We are so so lame" I said rolling over.

"Babe, we fell asleep, it happens,  don't be so hard on yourself" Rob said,  pulling me into him.

"We were talking, and  I totally passed out" I said. 

"Babe, it happens" Rob said with a laugh.

"I love you"  I  said nuzzling my head into his chest.

"I know you  do babe, I love you too" he pulled me into  him as close as possible  and I felt  kisses shower my  neck, his strong hand moving firmly on my body, I can feel his hard on against my leg.

Why can't we just lay here and cuddle. I need him to at least take this slow, then again, when we were slow brewing last night, I fell asleep.

I egged him on,  playing  with the hair on the nape of his neck.

Forty minutes later, Rob's head is between my legs when there's a knock on the door. "Rob, you coming to work out" Dan said through the door.

I looked  at Rob, "You  can deal with that" I said pulling the covers  up.

Rob got out of bed,  walking to the door. "Dude, whats wrong?"

"We just wanted to know if you're coming to work out we" Dan said.

"No,  I'm just enjoying some time with  Caroline" Rob  said

"Okay, just checking"  Dan said "I  get you guys wanting some alone time"

"Thanks"  Rob shut the door.

"Now, where were we" Rob said climbing back into bed.

"We are going to get ready to start our day" I said getting out of bed.

"Babe, come on, we can get back to where we were" Rob said.

"Rob, no,  I'm sorry, but we can't" I said.

"At least let me give you some TLC and eat you out" Rob said

I wrinkled my nose, "that doesn't work for me like it does for you babe"

"Okay, let me give you a massage" Rob said.

"It's  sweet of you to offer. We should just get our day moving"

Rob followed me into the bathroom, "we were about to have really good sex."

"Yeah, we were" I said, "and this time it wasn't my brother who screwed it up, it was yours."

I pulled on some shorts, walking out.

"I thought you two were enjoying your alone time" Dan said as I walked in the house, followed by a pissed Rob.

"It's time to cook breakfast."  I started pulling items out of the fridge, while Dan and Rob had a whisper conversation.

Rob sat on the couch grumpy, I poured a cup of coffee, looking out the window, watching the water.

After a few minutes, I sat down next to Rob on the couch, leaning on him  a little,  but he's still sitting  there grumpy like a  toddler who didn't get his way. "Alright, come on, we need to chat" I said getting up. He followed me into the office that no-one is using.

"You can not be a grumpy pain in the ass all day long" I said.

"I'm just frustrated and annoyed" Rob said.

"Be a man and get over it" I said, "I don't expect you to do this all day."

"Caroline, I get to be a little pissed" Rob said