Date day

I woke up to a kiss.

"I'm so happy to be home" I said leaning in and kissing him.

He put his hands on my waist and depend the kiss. "Rob, can't we just relax" I said pulling away.

"Yeah, I believe I owe you a massage" Rob said,

"Just a massage" I said rolling over.

"Babe with you it's never just a massage" Rob said getting on top of me.

"Well Rob, if it can't just be a massage, then just give up now."

"Babe, calm down, that's not what I meant." He dug into my shoulders, "I meant that even if it's just a massage, I get to have my hands all over my super sexy fiancé's body, and that's pretty great."

A few minutes went by, "blondie, you've got to relax. You are so tense."

Eventually, my body gave out and I turned to mush in his hands.

When he stopped and laid down next to me and kissed me, and the make out. I trusted that he would let it be just that, and when we stopped and he pulled me into his chest, I felt safe.

"It's nice to just relax" Rob said. "Come on, let's go get some coffee."

I got out of bed, slipping on a pair of shorts.

"Tonight, I want us to relax. We can light some candles, I'll give you a massage" Rob got out of bed throwing on some shorts as well.

He leaned in and kissed me, but I had to pull away and burst his bubble, "We're babysitting this evening" I said "remember."

"Caroline, I just want some us time" Rob said as I headed for the kitchen.

"I need this, just to get to lay with that baby on my chest" I said pouring a cup of coffee, smiling just thinking about it.

"Okay" Rob said leaning in and kissing my forehead. "But I want us to take some time for us this afternoon."

"Sounds good" I said, "afternoon dates seem to be the time that we both have the most energy anyways."

Rob leaned in and kissed me, "Good morning" Sam said walking in.

I pulled away, "I heard you invited a friend back last night?"

"Yep" Sam said pouring a coffee. "What are you two doing today?"

"We're going to take some time to chill today, and then we're babysitting tonight" I said. Rob wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Good for you" Sam said, sitting down on the couch.

Rob let go of me, and stared me down from across the kitchen counter.

"You've got to get him out of here" Rob whispered.

"I will" I said I looked at Sam sitting on the couch, and then again at Rob. Rob looked at me with, are you serious eyes.

"Sam, I really just need some space, can you go somewhere else, please?"

"Yeah, I'll go work in the office" Sam said