Little bit extra alone time

I woke up, I didn't sleep well, that was a long night. Getting out of bed and slipping into a pair of shorts and a tee.  I stubbed my toe, inevitably waking Rob in the process.

Half asleep he looked at me, then looked at the clock "Blondie, what are you doing awake, it's five in the morning" he said groggy.

"I couldn't sleep, I figured I might as well make some coffee."

"Come on, get back in bed" Rob said flailing his arms half asleep and patting the spot next to him.

Ignoring him, I went into the kitchen making coffee and sitting down on the couch.

"Babe, what's got you up so early?" Rob asked walking out and sitting down on the couch next to me.

"I just couldn't fall back asleep" I said getting back up now that the coffee is finished and pouring two cups.

"Babe, why are you anxious?" Rob asked as I sat back down.

"Sleeping naked made me anxious, I slept like crap and was on edge." I looked at him, "I'm sorry, I know it's not what you wanted to hear. We can try again tonight."

"No babe, I want you to feel comfortable. We will go back to our regular routine for right now. But I've got to ask, why does it make you anxious?" 

"I don't know babe, I mean what if someone broke into the house, sleeping naked leaves me pretty vulnerable." 

"But I've got you babe, you're not alone."

"Why don't you get back in bed and I'll hop in the shower real quick, then we can go outside and enjoy our coffee."

"I just want to sit right here with you" Rob said holding onto me.

"Alright well let's go lay back in bed" I said looking at him, "I don't want to wake everyone up."

Getting in bed laying on Rob, I smiled at him, "I am so grateful for you, and I know that I don't tell you that enough."

"I'm grateful for you too babe" Rob said half way confused.

"You were so great this weekend with everyone." I said, "and that takes so much stress off me. You and Sam didn't argue, you totally embraced the babies, you spent time with everyone. I'm just saying I really really appreciated it."

"What made you uncomfortable about sleeping naked?" Rob asked

"I don't know, I didn't sleep well at all" I said running a hand through his hair. "You are welcome to sleep naked, it's just not something I really enjoyed."

"Okay, then pick a different way that you can get comfortable and start trusting me around your naked body."

"Rob, I do trust you"

Rob just looked at me, "you still have walls."

"Rob"

"You do babe, you barely want to take off all your clothes to let me give you a massage."

"Rob, do you need an answer right now?"

"No babe, I just want that time with you."

"What time?"

"I want naked, body to body time" Rob said

"Rob, I'm really really struggling right now"

"I know" He said, "but I'm your fiancé."

"Rob, I don't know why this is so hard for me, but right now it is."

I heard a knock on our door, "come in" I said.