She's in good hands

I looked at Rob out on the field, and it makes me nervous. Watching him, one hundred percent stresses me out.

After the game we headed to the bus.

Sam popped open a beer and handed one to me.

When Rob got on and sat down next to me, I couldn't help but kiss him. "You scare the crap out of me" I said, "do you realize that."

"And that is why Sam, and Max, and Liz came this time" Rob said putting an arm around me, "now, are we ready to get some food?"

"Finally" Max said making us all laugh.

"I love you" I said pulling him in for a kiss again after we started moving.

"I'm so cold" I said, wrapping my blanket around myself tighter and covering Rob too.

Before I knew it I felt a hand between my thighs, I moved his hand away and gave him a warning look.

"So, what do you all think of Boston?" Rob asked, "think Caroline can survive here in the cold?"

"I think she can function here a few months a year" Sam said with a laugh.

"Just wait till you see the house" Rob said, "the perfect kitchen and office for her, and lot's of bedrooms for guests and maybe even kids one day."

This made me feel sick to my stomach, I have to tell him soon.

"I'm sure it's beautiful" Sam said, "but you know Cincinnati is always going to be home."

"Absolutely, I'm not trying to replace that" Rob said, "I just want you all to see that she's in good hands in Boston."

"We already know that," Sam said with a smile, making me smile.

After finishing dinner we headed to the house, "Goon will show you all your rooms" Rob said as we walked in, "I'm going to steal Caroline away for a little bit if you are all good?"

"Go right ahead" Sam said as Rob pulled me into the kitchen.

"I missed you" Rob said pulling me in for a long hug.

"I've missed you too" I said leaning in and kissing him.

"God, it's taking all my will power not to lay you out on the kitchen table" Rob said his voice low and quiet.

"You're really trying to sell them on Boston" I said.

"I just want them to know you've got a good thing here" Rob said, "and that they can come visit any time they want. Now what did the fertility doctor say?" He ran his hands up and down my sides.

"Let's go to our room okay?" I asked him following behind me shutting the door.

He looked at me intently, "I have severe endometriosis and some other minor issues, when we're ready to have kids, they can do a surgery to remove some of the scar tissue so that my chances of getting pregnant increase some, but in general, they are very slim."

"What about fertility treatments? Hormones or you know where they fertilize the egg outside the body and then implant it" Rob asked running a hand through his hair.

"They're not an option because of my family history, I'm sorry" I said trying to just stay calm.

"No baby, don't be sorry" Rob said wrapping his arms around me. "We'll try, and if that doesn't work we can adopt or we can just be the fun aunt and uncle like you said."

"I know I'm okay with being the fun aunt, but are you okay with not being a dad and just being the fun uncle" I asked.

"As long as I'm doing it with you I'll be happy" Rob said holding me tight. "We will figure this out, okay?"

"I've really missed you" I said resting my head on his chest.

"I've missed you too" Rob said, "and I know we probably need to talk about this more. But for tonight, maybe we just do a movie night with your cousins?"

"Sounds good" I said leaning in and kissing him.

I was so happy and content curled up on the couch with Rob and my cousins.

"Where do you sleep?" Sam asked, hoping for an answer he wasn't going to get, as he stood up.

"In Rob's room" I said still snuggled up to Rob, not really ready to move.

He let out an exasperated sigh. "Bro, you can complain when we're at the lake or in your house, but this is my house, and I don't want to hear any complaints about our decisions as grown adults." Rob said, luckily Liz already went to bed.

"I'm trying okay, I didn't say anything, it's just a lot for me to be okay with" Sam said "I'm still getting used to it."

"Alright both of you, just go to bed" I said not having the energy to do this tonight.

I think this made them both realize how this affects me, "I get it" Rob said.

"Thank you" Sam said

I walked into our bedroom getting myself under the nice warm covers. "Rob, those bruises" I said watching him take off his shirt.

"They'll heal" Rob said getting in bed, and kissing me.