Birthday Boy

"Happy Birthday" I said straddling Rob and kissing his neck, waking hime up. "How does twenty-four feel old man?"

"Like I'm the luckiest man in the world" he said pulling me in for a real kiss.

Still on top of him, I sat up, "what do you want to do today?"

"I can think of a few, and none of them require getting out of this bed" Rob said resting a hand on my butt. "Matter of fact I think I'll claim my present right now."

He flipped us over, and I couldn't help the "owwwee!" that came out of my mouth.

"Babe are you okay" Rob asked getting off of me.

"I'll be fine, you just landed on top of me pretty hard and I wasn't expecting it. You can't be so rough with me Rob, I'm a lot smaller than you."

"I'm so sorry" Rob said.

"Babe it's okay" I said pulling him in for a kiss. "Just be more gentle." I got back on top of him.

"I got excited" he said as I kissed his neck.

He pulled his t-shirt that I'm wearing over my head.

~~~

Walking into the main house I looked at my surroundings. The six boys are on the couch looking pretty rough. "Late night?" I asked with a laugh.

"You have no idea" Sam said, and you can even tell in his voice that he's hungover. I poured a cup of coffee and opened the fridge to see what we have that I can whip up.

Rob wrapped his arms around me from behind and I just relaxed into him, "babe, let's just go chill out in the family room, you don't need to cook anything right now. You don't need to take care of anyone. Just relax."

I turned around, "You go chill out in the family room with everyone, I'm making you a birthday breakfast."

"Caroline, you don't need to, I'd be just as happy sitting cuddled up with you."

"Don't argue with me, I know food is the key to your heart and besides I need to get something in the stomaches of these hungover boys. Go sit down." I pecked him on the lips.

"Okay" he said giving in and raising his hands before going to sit down. I pulled out eggs, throwing them in the skillet, put bacon in the frying pan, and started to cut up fruit.

"You are the freaking best" Glenn said coming over and taking a piece of bacon. "Rob don't ever let her go."

"Oh trust me I won't" Rob said walking into the kitchen. "Thank you blondie" he said leaning in and kissing me.

I sat down at the kitchen table with my coffee, getting out of their way.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Rob asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, taking a piece of bacon off his plate, "I'd rather just take food off yours" I said putting my feet across his lap.

"What's the plan today?" Sam asked.

"Breakfast, then we are walking the beach, hang by the pool, eat lunch, play a game of volleyball." I said, "I have a conference call I have to take at eleven." Rob just looked at me, "I know, I'm sorry. But it's just one conference call."

"You promise it won't turn into a full day of working?" Rob asked.

"Yes, it's one call and then after that I'm all yours."

"You still want to work out today?" Dan asked

"Yeah, Caroline and I are going to walk the beach. Does when we get back work?" Rob said.