A different trip home maybe?

"We should probably go sleep in the bed" I said as we laid there sweaty and tired.

"Yeah" Rob said getting up.

Walking into our room, I smiled looking at Roxy already passed out on the bed.

"Down, go to your bed" I watched Rob snap his fingers and point at a dog bed in the corner.

"Where did that come from?" I asked confused getting into bed.

"I bought it today" Rob said

"We will talk about it tomorrow, she's sleeping right where she is tonight" I said too tired to argue.

"Our bed isn't big enough for this" Rob said getting into bed and wrapping his arm around me.

I placed my hands on his shoulders, leaning in and kissing him. "I love you."

Waking up to the sound of my alarm, Rob groaned. "Caroline we're flying private. Shut off the alarm, we're on our own schedule."

"Rob, it's still important to get out of here early" I said leaning in and kissing him, "I'm going to go take a shower and then pack."

No sooner had I turned on the water than Rob is sitting on the bathroom counter, talking to me while I shower. "So, I bought Roxy that dog bed, and she is going to use it."

"Rob, she's my dog, and she's used to sleeping in my bed" I said, "she stays on my side."

"Babe, we're getting married. We don't have sides of the bed. And I'm too big to have her in my bed along with you."

"We've just been in the same city for a little while now, we both travel a lot for work. She keeps me company."

"I got her a dog bed, and I want her to start using it. Beginning tonight."

"Rob, she really doesn't take up much room." I said

"Caroline, we don't have room. And our bed should be for us, it's just like when all your little cousins get in our bed."

I got out of the shower, "Rob she's a dog, is this really where you want to stand your ground?"

"Well, you aren't making it very easy." I watched his eyes look me up and down.

I grabbed his hands with mine and held them above his head. "She's a dog, it's not a child. She doesn't take up that much space and she makes me feel safe."

"There you go, was that so hard to tell me. I just needed a good reason that she needed to sleep in the bed." Rob said, "and the little naked show didn't hurt." He pulled me in for a kiss.

"You go ahead and take your shower, I'll start packing up anything I want to take" I said stepping away.

"Maybe you'll shower with me?" Rob asked smiling

"Rob, just not today, okay? I want everything ready so we can go home" I said slipping into a pair of sweatpants and one of Rob's sweatshirts.

"Don't get uptight" Rob said following me.

"I promise, we will relax together on the plane. Let's just get moving" I said turning around.

He leaned in, kissing me. "Can we do that on the plane?"

"Yes, we can do lots of that" I leaned in kissing him again.