Simple decision

A small intro about me, I am Shefali. I got recently introduced to Abhigya and kkb by my friends. Addicted to them. My friends told me there is also fan fictions of abhigya. I am slowly reading fortunes of desire, Boss I love you and one more here. While reading I was thrilled to try writing one on Abhigya too. This is my first attempt on writing. Do give your valuable feedback on whether I can continue or not. Will appreciate if other stories on Abhigya are also recommended for me to read.

Simple decision:

"Why can't everything happen in a simple way?" She complains looking at the bus stop.

It was her second day of college as a professor.

She found it ridiculous for her faculty to inform her last minute of the complicated event happening at the college today.

Now she was rushing behind time to reach college.

Her patience is been tested by the bus that never reached on time.

Unable to wait any longer, she decides to grab a cab or autorickshaw to college.

After a lot of struggle by communicating the directions of the college to the driver, she reached the place.

"Never expected him to be unaware of this college." She mumbled as she walked fast to her staff room.

The college she worked was relatively a new one. It was built by the Mehra group of companies.

Upon reaching the staff room, she saw a chaos of her faculty members moving here and there.

She manage to grab hold one of her colleague and asked "What's wrong now that all of you are looking like this?"

"Pragya! It's getting worse now. He is also coming here." She replied.

"Who is the he?" Pragya asked.

"Mr Mehra's son Abhishek Prem Mehra! He will never appreciate any of our works. He doesn't know how to appreciate seminars!" She answered.

Pragya "Why is that so?" She asked with curiosity.

"He is a college dropout. He hates seminars. He finds them torturous so he always throw comments on the seminars we conduct." She replied looking tensed.

"Alright, then why not do something else?" Pragya asked.

"How can we when the time is running out?" She said.

Pragya thinks for a while before saying "What does he do now?"

"NOTHING!" She says loudly.

The others looked at her for a while before resuming their work.

Pragya "There will be something he likes to do. Let me check in Google."

Pragya quickly checks on her phone.

"I GOT IT!" Pragya said loudly looking at others.

"We are not here to entertain your ideas now when time is running out Ms Pragya! It's better that now we start on what I have planned." Her senior staff said fiercely.

She was feeling discouraged when Suresh, her first friend in college said "Let her say first Mr Ram. We don't have to choose her idea if it is not good."

Ram nods his head with a expression of reluctance.

"I know I am wasting all your time. I'm sorry for it. My idea is a very simple one. From what I googled it says he likes food." She said.

Mr Ram jokes "Does that mean we need to cook on the stage?"

He laughed as others also joined him.

Pragya looked at him with disappointment.

Suresh "Sir...please don't interrupt Pragya. Ms Pragya, continue what u have to say."

Pragya "I was thinking why not do a seminar on healthy way of eating. I am petty sure he won't be having good eating habits. This will be a good opportunity for him to learn. For our students, this will also be useful."

Suresh immediately "That's a great idea Ms Pragya!"

She smiled in response while Ram looked at her with annoyance.

Ram "As you suggested it. Why don't you do it as well?" He asked directly looking at Pragya.

Pragya was shocked hearing it.

"How am I suppose to talk when I am not even prepared?" She thinks as Suresh comes to her.

Suresh "Ms Pragya, I can help you. I think it's a good time for you to prove Mr Ram that you are efficient."

Pragya felt warm by his gesture. Indeed, Suresh was a very warm person who encourages her in just her second day.

She nods her head as yes while others clapped for her decision.

"It's a simple decision to talk on healthy eating habits. Why didn't it cross on other's mind?" She wonders by smiling smartly at Suresh.

Little does she know her simple decision was made based on thinking of Abhishek Prem Mehra's liking, which makes her different from others.

To be continued based on your feedback.

Well, now I am scared for all your response. Will appreciate if I am encouraged to write more. Thank you!