It's all because of my stupid decisions

Pragya wakes up and finds herself in an unknown bed.

"How did I end up here?" She asks herself.

She looks at herself and sees her Salwar Kameez changed into a night gown.

She looks shocked when Abhi walks in.

Abhi "I'm sorry Pragya, I lost my control and we were together last night!"

Pragya looks on in shock unable to believe his words.

He wasn't looking at her now. She was looking lost.

Pragya "Don't lie to me! I remember very clearly that we were in the party arranged by our clients. After that I can't remember how I got here!"

Abhi "You were drunk Pragya. You accidentally drank some alcohol."

Pragya "Then what happened?"

Abhi "I tried to handle you. I thought I couldn't bring you at that state to your house. It will reflect badly on you to your family. So I brought you to the to room in this hotel."

Pragya looking nervous asked "And then?"

Abhi "I couldn't handle you after you tried to seduce me. You were in full mood to do everything together."

He said unable to look at her.

Pragya "What? It can't be possible! Yes it's true I am in love with you! That doesn't mean I will cross my limits! I know I won't behave this way even when my senses are not right!"

She said firmly while he still looked as if he doesn't agree to her.

Abhi "I was with you in this too. Any man who slept with a woman without her knowledge would hide it from her, but here I am telling the truth Pragya. It wouldn't take time for me to lie but I want to admit my mistake to you. Please believe me that we were together last night. Can't you see your dress changed? How is it possible without us being together?"

Pragya felt more confused. It sounds correct when he said it's easy for him to lie about this.

Abhi "I am extremely sorry Pragya. I should have controlled myself."

Pragya remains silent while he gets her clothes back. He asks her to get changed and he will drop her back at home.

She goes to the bathroom with the clothes. While bathing, she sees the love bites on her neck. She realized what he says is true.

She gets frightened to think of the consequences of this.

Getting changed, she thinks what if Ma and Purab knows about this, they will be completely devastated to know that I had crossed my limits!

Abhi sees her coming out of the bathroom looking lifeless.

Abhi "I can talk to your family."

Pragya shooks her head as no.

Abhi "We have to talk if not things will get worse."

Pragya "No please....Purab's wedding is around the corner. If we tell them now, it will greatly affect their minds now. I don't want to spoil his mood now. So please...."

Abhi "Alright. I won't tell them about this."

Pragya "And I don't want to work with you too for sometime. It will be better for both of us."

Abhi "I can understand your situation. Sure Pragya, I will wait for you to join back to work."

Pragya "And....."

Abhi "And?"

Pragya "Just to be sure again, you are not lying about this right?"

Abhi "Why would I need to lie? I am not a playboy to lie about this Pragya!"

Pragya "I just asked to be sure."

Abhi "You will know it sometime later too right when you never get your periods?"

Pragya nods her head as yes.

Abhi "Trust me! I won't lie on such sensitive matter. We did it last night and it was completely out of control."

Pragya unable to control her emotions cried her heart out.

Abhi immediately hugs her and consoles that she didn't need to worry as he would never leave her after what had happened last night between them.

Pragya "I shouldn't have decided to work with you when you offered me the job."

She says pushing him away. Abhi looks at her sadly.

Pragya "It's all because of my stupid decisions that I slept with you! If Ma and Purab know about this, they will surely hate me!"

Abhi "Don't say like that Pragya.....They won't hate you."

Pragya "They will! I know them better than you!"

She yells at him.

Abhi "Pragya, you don't have to think negatively when I am not leaving you."

Pragya decides something at that moment and she decides to do it without his knowledge.

She asks him to drop her at house. He too does that and assured her she doesn't need to worry as he promised he wouldn't leave her.

Pragya saw her Ma looking at her disappointedly once again. This was her first time coming home after being away for night.

She wasn't in a state of mind to explain to her Ma. She quickly went inside her room and locked the door.

Feeling guilty of herself, she cries silently for being not careful.

Abhi on the other hand was looking at the calender.

"I have exactly 5 days to get him reject his marriage. It can be only done by using Pragya for this." He thinks by making a mental note of his decision to not deviate from his plans.

What was his plans? Will it happen or will it deviate through Pragya's decisions.

Sneek peek to next part,
Pragya looks Purab affectionately. She feels guilty of her mistakes. She says "Sorry Bhai...." Purab "Bhai?? That's unexpected!" Pragya smiles with lightly tears forming in her eyes by thinking of the decision she had made. 

Thank you for patiently waiting for this. Hope it was interesting to read and sorry for the late update once again. Thank you for reads, votes and adding to reading lists too.