There is nothing like you decide

First of all extremely sorry, I actually accidentally published the draft that I was typing and I had to quickly unpublish it as it wasn't completed yet. That's why some of you can't read the update that was published for a while. Sorry again!

Back to the plot:

Purab "Try to understand yaar. It's ridiculous to support Pragya's intentions. I don't know what's running in her mind. What if it hurts your family members or even let your family to be disgraced?"

Abhi "So what? Even if it happens all that is very small compared to the loss that you all had faced. And Purab not once but for twice, I was the reason for your family to go through a bad phase!!!"

Purab "No! All that is a misunderstanding. It was situations out of your control Abhi. Don't stick to your decision now. It's ridiculous!"

Abhi sighed and says "Look Purab, I deserve this. Let this marriage happen and I assure you that your sister will not face any disgrace for what she does."

Purab "I know that yaar....I know you will make sure nothing bad happens to her. But how about you? You are ready to face all this?"

Abhi "It's meant to happen. Can't you see it? I was about to tell Pragya about the truth of Mr Ram's death but destiny made me tell you first. It means I was meant to know her intentions from you now. All this is fated Purab. I have to support what she wants to do!"

Purab "Abhi....we can talk to her. We can tell everything to Ma too. They will understand if we tell them."

Abhi "No Purab....the hurt I have caused have to be cured only with hurt. Your sister is right, like she wants to teach a lesson to my dad. I need to learn my lesson from her. You know she is a very good teacher. She will definitely teach a good lesson for the grave mistake I have done."

Purab "Abhi! It was an accidental mistake! You were not even aware of doing a mistake!"

Abhi "It's getting late Purab. Aunty and Pragya will be waiting for us."

Purab "Please Abhi....try to reconsider your decision. I beg you...."

Abhi smiles and says "I deserve it Purab. You won't understand my feelings that I am going through. The guilt that is killing me won't be bigger than the lessons your sister is intending to teach me."

Purab is unable to tell anything further as Abhi opens the door.

Abhi sighed in relief and calls for Pragya.

Pragya "So long! Looks like you two are lovers talking in private!"

Sarla ma beats her lightly from back and Pragya screams "Ouch!"

Sarla ma "They are best friends Pragya. Don't show your jealously towards friendship."

Pragya "Jealously? No way! Why must I be jealous towards Purab?"

Sarla ma "Not towards Purab. But it's towards Abhi. I can see how much your eyes are searching for Abhi from the time he entered the room to see Purab."

Pragya blushes and remains silent.

Abhi too smiles back and looks at Purab who was lost in his own thoughts.

Abhi "Purab! Thinking about her?"

He gestured as no by shaking his head in denial.

Abhi "I will call her now. I know she is your sweetheart na....."

Sarla ma "You are still in contact with her Purab? You didn't tell me about it!"

Abhi gasped and said "You didn't tell your Ma??"

Purab never says anything and leaves from there abruptly.

All looked shocked at his abrupt behaviour.

Abhi "I think he is tired after work."

Pragya nods her head as yes in response.

Sarla ma "I hope so Abhi.....he is behaving strangely recently. Seems like something is bothering him."

Abhi and Pragya looks at each other briefly thinking of the reason why Purab is behaving this way.

Sarla ma "Abhi, you have this first. I have specially made this for you."

She starts to serve him food with Pragya helping her.

Abhi feels, "I have to make Purab feel better. He is worried for both of us...."

Meanwhile, Dadi looks worried after hearing to what her son and daughter in law have decided for Abhi.

Prem "There is nothing like you decide or I decide. Do what you feel like as long it doesn't affect his life."

Abhi's mother smiles hearing his words while Dadi looks apprehensive of their decision. Dadi quickly leaves after overhearing to what they have spoken.

"How will he agree to this? It's impossible that he will agree to this. She is trying to make things worse now. Why can't she discuss with me before telling Prem. Now what will I do?" Dadi worries by walking down the stairs.

Sneek peek to next part:

Pragya "Purab.....this is what I want. This is falling in place without my input. I have to instigate him now and prove that he is right and his dad is wrong."

Purab "He is always right Pragya. Stop doing what you have decided for. It's useless."

Pragya looks annoyed in response of Purab's words.

I am extremely tired due to workload. So please kindly forgive me if this part is not very entertaining to all of you.
Thank you for reading!