Teaser

Pragya "I don't care of whatever is your decision. Whatever you had decided had involved me and that too without consulting my decision!"

She bursts out at him while he remains silent.

Abhi "Please try to understand. I knew it's my fault but......."

Pragya looks at him furiously. She wasn't able to digest the fact that Abhi was doing all this for her brother, Purab.

Abhi "Pragya, I really want him to get his Bulbul back. They both are made for each other....."

Pragya "I know that...."

Abhi "For that to happen, I had to use you. I am sorry for making you go through a trauma for a lie."

Pragya "Lie??" Abhi "Haan....we didn't slept together that night. I was just lying to get closer to you."

Pragya "I am already close to you. It was you who didn't understand it."

She smiles looking at him while he looks confused.

Pragya "Yes it was a lie on that day but two days back, it became a truth when you were high."

Abhi in shock "Are you kidding??"

Pragya "Why should I be kidding? It happened in your room itself. Even your Ma knows that you were in an unstable state."

Abhi "No Pragya. I don't believe you. It can't be possible." He says by looking away.

Pragya "Don't hide the fact that you have love towards me too. I know you feel hesitant to Tell that you love me as I am your friend's sister."

Abhi "There is nothing like that Pragya....."

Pragya grins widely. Abhi "Stop it Pragya. You are a matured girl. You will find a better man than me. I am not worth of you."

Pragya "It doesn't matter. And I really don't care about it after being with you for a night."

Abhi yells "I don't remember anything about it!!! Don't try to come up with lies Pragya!"

Pragya "You won't believe me right? Ok let me tell you now. There is a mole on your right chest. Isn't it so?"

Abhi looks back in shock while she smiles victoriously.

Pragya "I can tell more about your body. Although I didn't observe to it much as I was blown away by your passionate touches, I still noticed some important parts." 

Abhi looks embarrassed hearing to her. The way she speaks now is full of confidence and craziness.

Pragya "And I also know that you were in love with someone else before. Because you were seeing her in me!"

Abhi walked away immediately. He didn't want to share about this to her. It will only hurt both of them.

Pragya who was all the while smiling, now had tears in her eyes.

"I know it's not easy for you. I feel I can help you if you open up to me." She thinks by looking at him walking further away from her.

Pragya "Who is Jiya?" She wonders and thinks how lucky was Jiya in getting his love.

Abhi had murmured the name Jiya in his unstable state. This made Pragya come to a conclusion that he loved Jiya. Perhaps, he is still loving her.....

Abhi on the other hand was getting guilty for his actions. This might have happened like she had said. He won't be in control at times and if she was around at that time, it might be possible for him to see her as Jiya in his confused, unstable state.

He feels like killing himself for still having thoughts on Jiya. And now seeing Jiya in Pragya's every little actions.

"Why does this only happen to me? Why am I thinking Pragya as Jiya?? What's happening to me???" He worries as he stops driving his car.

Thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting. It's a pleasure seeing all your feedback. Thank you! And this is a teaser to upcoming updates. Hope it was interesting.