Spending some time together

Pragya "So......" She tells looking at him.

Abhi "So what brings you here?"

Pragya "This my work place. Remember I haven't resigned from this job or you haven't dismissed me yet."

Abhi smiles and remains silent.

Pragya "No comments??"

Abhi "What is there to comment when you are saying the truth?"

Pragya "Does that mean we need to comment only when there is a lie?"

Abhi "Not exactly, Only when a person tells lie there is more things to talk about....."

Pragya "Really?" She asks for reaffirmation.

Abhi nods his head as yes.

Pragya "Doesn't that mean you are lying and we are commenting on your lies?"

Abhi looks back in shock.

Pragya "Truth doesn't need to be commented. That's what you mean right?"

Abhi "It's in which perspective that you see what is told as a truth or lie. In my perspective, what I am telling is a truth. But to you all, it's a lie." He said and looked back proudly at Pragya.

Pragya "I guess you should have studied philosophy instead of me. Your reasonings are always up to the mark." She tells him looking with an amazed look.

Abhi snapped his finger in front of her. He knew she was going into a land of admiring him.

Pragya "Abhalien....." Abhi jerks hearing that name.

Pragya "You are really an Abhalien. I was never wrong in deciding this name for you."

Abhi frowns at her but she was continuously looking back as if  admiring him.

"What did I say for her to look at me like this?" He wonders and moves away.

Pragya follows him blindly and ends up right behind him.

Abhi turns back and looks at her strangely.

Abhi "Are you ok Pragya?" He asks loudly.

Pragya nods her head as yes.

Abhi "Err....I don't think so. You are following me to the washroom....."

Pragya smiles weirdly and turns away.
Abhi shook his head and went inside the washroom.

"What happened to you Pragya? Why do you feel whatever he talks as admirable? Oh god! Why do I admire him so much??" She thinks by slapping her forehead.

Abhi after a while comes out of the washroom. He saw her waiting for him.

"You are not leaving?" He asked.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked hesitantly.

Abhi nods his head to go ahead.

"I don't want to go back to my house...." She replied making Abhi gasp in shock.

Pragya "I mean for some time. As in for the next few hours. Because after that day when I talk a lot.....Ma is always looking after me. She feels I shouldn't be left alone. Today, she even left half-heartedly to my distant relative's wedding. She doesn't want to leave me alone at all times....so....."

Abhi "I can understand."

Pragya "So can I spend sometime with you? I won't think myself as a lover, girlfriend or anything to you......I....." She says by looking down getting scared of his reaction.