He decides to be nice to her....

First of all thank you for all the reads, votes and encouragement. Without all this I wouldn't have reached this part 10 for this story and that too in a short period. This being my very first attempt, I am happy that I have come this far. If there is any flaws, please forgive me and I am open to healthy criticisms as well. Thank you so much!

Now back to the story,

Abhi looks at Pragya who is sitting opposite to him.

He made her come with him to his office.

He offered her a cold drink to let her cool down.

She was drinking that half-heartedly.

Abhi "Take your time....you don't have to worry of your classes or about explaining to me."

Pragya "It's enough sir....I can't drink anymore"

Abhi "Alright, I won't be asking you why you cried...."

Pragya "Sir...."

Abhi "It's your personal issue. Everyone face a point of emotional outburst. Even I do, I would say next time try to be stronger. Your work shouldn't be affected by your personal matters."

Pragya "I know sir....I will not make it happen again..."

Abhi "It's not about making it happen again. You have to stay stronger no matter what happens."

Pragya "Ok sir...."

Abhi "And next time, remember to notify our security guard if any visitor is visiting you."

Pragya "I wasn't expecting him to turn up."

Abhi "Oh....by the way who is he?"

Pragya hesitates for a moment.

Abhi "If you feel uncomfortable about sharing then it's perfectly fine."

Pragya "He is my brother sir. But we have some issues with him."

Abhi "Oh, but still you should be happy that he comes to see you."

Pragya "No sir....he is acting! You don't know what all he had done in the past sir..."

Abhi "Ok fine....I don't want you to remind of the past. So that means you have one elder brother?"

Pragya "No sir, I have another elder brother. Actually they are twins..... Purab and Pranav."

Abhi hearing the name Purab remembers his best friend. It is him! He thought.

Pragya "Purab is my family's pride. But because of this Pranav our family had lost a lot of things. Even until now, Purab is struggling to make sure my family doesn't get disgraced by Pranav's activities."

Abhi "I feel like meeting your brother, Purab. He sounds to be very highly regarded by you and your family."

Pragya "Yes sir. He is the best brother in the world. Without him, I wouldn't even have joined this college as a professor."

Abhi "I have a doubt."

Pragya "What sir?"

Abhi "You said Purab is your elder brother, but why are you not addressing him as Bhai?"

Pragya smiled sheepishly.

Abhi "What is this smile for?"

Pragya "I am used to calling him as Purab from young. He is more like a friend to me."

Abhi "Nice...."

Pragya "And although he studied in a different course as me, he still helped me in my studies."