Her love decides

At Pragya's room,
Purab "If that's the case then what can we do?"

He says after Pragya explained to him the whole scenario that happened last night.

Pragya was not convinced. How can she let him go? That too after knowing how much he love her before! Perhaps he was still loving her like before! But then why is he behaving this way!

Purab seeing her silence said "Just for a while, let him be in his own space. Don't follow and disturb him."

Pragya "Purab! What if he forgets me?"

Purab chuckles which made Pragya frown.

Purab "I can understand your insecurities Pragya, but think this way. If you let him go now, there are chances of him getting back to you."

Pragya "You mean to say he will miss me and come back to me?"

Purab nodded his head as yes.

Pragya was still worried. What if he never comes back to her?

Purab "I will talk to him. I will try to know what's running in his mind."

Pragya "He will definitely not reveal it. He is a very stubborn Abhalien!"

She says and leaves the room in frustration.

Purab sighed "Why is he now behaving this way?"

At the warehouse,

Abhi was asking his staff to check everything is ready for delivery. He then sees the place where Pragya placed Ravi a few days ago.

He smiled thinking of her innocence and cuteness when supporting Ravi.

His staff "Sir! Did you see Mr Ravi?"
Abhi in surprise "Mr Ravi?"
His staff "Yes sir, Pragya mam asked to call it as Mr Ravi."

Hearing it, Abhi laughed loud thinking how much of torture his staff would have from Pragya. At least he was asked to call the dog by it's name but his staff had to call it as Mr Ravi.

He wondered what he did which made Pragya to make him call the dog as Mr Ravi.

Abhi "Surely you would have teased the dog a lot. Am I right?"

His staff nodded his head and felt like complaining to him about the times he had to call it as Mr Ravi.

He didn't complain as he knew Abhi and Pragya were more than friends.

His staff "Sir...where is Pragya mam?"

Abhi "She won't come anymore. Do your work now."

His staff "This is the second time you are saying it. I remember last time also you said she won't be coming anymore."

Abhi gave a stern look and his staff went off to his work.

"I really hope this time everything works out well. I can't afford to again and again face the trouble of troubling her." Abhi felt by looking tensed.

Back at Pragya's house,

She didn't know what to do when her plans are failing.

Bulbul came by and motivated her.

Bulbul "From what you have said, Bhai is surely hiding something. We first have to find that out."

Pragya "How? How Bulbul when he doesn't want me to follow him and denies my friendship too?"