Hard to decide....

Abhi was lost in his own world. The last time, it was she kissed him. And today he kissed her. He only kissed her on cheek. It still feels magical.

Abhi "You really have to stay in control Abhi! Yes it's normal to be overwhelmed by seeing her doing something that you love the most. But still to express your happiness you shouldn't have kissed her!" He says to himself.

Pragya on the other hand was still unable to recover from the feel of his kiss. This time it was a kiss when he was in his senses and full of happiness.

She thinks back how excited he looked seeing the gift she gave him.

An hour ago,

Pragya held his hand and brought him to the balcony.

Abhi was standing clueless when she opened his blindfold.

Pragya "Can you see it?"

Abhi was looking in amazement. It was his favourite kite! How did she manage to make it fly up the sky without his knowledge??

Pragya "Before you ask anything, let me tell you that I saw your kite at your room the first time I came in. I saw it lifeless. I know you like Kites as I have seen your keychain with a kite picture, your desk area have kite post aids. Hmm....what else? Haan!! Your wallpaper on laptop is a kite too!"

Abhi looks surprised that how she managed to noticed all this!

Pragya smiling pleasantly said "You must fly high as the kite and I would like to be the string that holds you up in the sky."

All of a sudden, Abhi kissed her cheek happily and thanked her for doing such a sweet gesture.

Pragya sat down on the couch with the shock of him kissing her cheek suddenly.

Abhi looked back and realized what he had done.

He quickly left his room and she remained there sitting down.

Pragya caressing her cheeks said "More to go Pragya....this is just the beginning Abhalien....."

Abhi who was now at the other room, thought "Again you are crossing your limits Abhi. You have clearly defined in what basis you agree to marry Pragya. It's only for a short period of time. In that way, how can you do silly things like this which will confuse her!"

Abhi felt, "It is hard to decide on what are the ways I can avoid her as it can cause her to be worried. It is better for me to maintain a decent friendly relation with her."

Pragya made a call. Pragya "Yes, thank you for the help. It would be great if it happens right in front of Abhi."

Pragya thanks a person in phone and turns around to see Purab standing there looking clueless.

Purab "Who were you taking to Pragya?"

Pragya "Nobody Purab....just a wrong number." She says and looks away.

Purab "To a wrong number, you will mention Abhi's name? That's very strange Pragya....."

Pragya "I was kidding. It is not a wrong number. It was my friend. Anyways, is Ma calling me? I think I am here for quite long....."

She says and walks towards the door.

Purab stops her by holding her hand.

Pragya "Purab! Let's go! Ma will be waiting for us!"