She decides

Life wasn't the same for her now.

Sarla ma observing her activities was getting worried for her.

Sarla ma "Purab, I thought she will change....."

Purab "Ma....I will call you back later."

"Where did this Purab went! He isn't coming to home for last one week. He is saying he is out of town regarding some work. And now who do I tell my worries about Pragya to!"

Pragya comes out of her room and said "Ma....."

Sarla ma looks at her and she looks back with teary eyed.

Pragya coming closer to her "Ma....you don't have to worry about me. I was only being worried for my future."

Sarla ma "Why are you worried about it now?"

Pragya "Ma....I know I had made a bad decision by thinking that I loved Abhi. Now I am worried what will I do to make up for it. I don't want to make you worry or disappoint you further...."

Sarla ma hugged Pragya and said "For this you are being different recently. I was extremely worried of what happened to you. You don't worry for this. I will start to see a good man for you. Now you be with me and learn all the household chores."

Pragya breaking the hug said "No Ma....You don't have to look for aanyone. Bhai had already seen a man for me. He is Kishan....."

Sarla ma looks shocked and asked "When did he decide this for you without discussing with me?"

Pragya "Ma....actually he is not getting married to Kishan's sister. So....."

Sarla ma "What are you saying Pragya???" She asked in shock.

Pragya explains everything and Sarla ma cries thinking of their situation now.

Pragya consoles and advises her to be strong.

Sarla ma "Both of you are doing sacrifices to each other to hold our family honour....."

Pragya "Ma....please be strong. We can't face another disgrace again. This is the best solution to uphold our family honour."

Sarla ma "Now I understand why Purab is not able to talk to me properly too."

Pragya "I hope he is fine Ma....Until I get married by next week, we need to wait patiently Ma...."

Sarla ma "Do you know where he is?" Pragya shook her head as no.

As for Abhi, he misses Pragya badly. Abhi liked her presence. Her positivity and her clarity on the things she approaches was always he looks up to.

Now when she was not around, he misses the every single moment she spoke to him, the every single moment she smiles and appreciates him.

"Oh man! What is wrong with you? It's been a week and she have strongly decided not to contact you. But you are keep on looking at your phone hoping that any call or message is from her. Why are you expecting her to speak to you when there is Nothing between you and her!" He thinks as he looks at the mirror.

He decides to divert his thoughts by going to a restaurant where his friend works.

At the restaurant, Pragya was also there with Kishan, her fiance.

Kishan "You are looking pretty day by day. What do you eat to maintain your beauty?" He asks which makes her uncomfortable.

She knew his intentions was wrong in the tone he spoke. But she had to come up with him to avoid anything wrong happening to Purab.

Just then she saw Abhi coming inside and she looks at Kishan with shock.

Kishan "Why are you looking like this?"

Pragya "Hmm...I...I want to use the washroom."

Kishan chuckled and asked her to go ahead.

Pragya quickly rushed while Abhi felt like he was looking at Pragya from a distance.

Pragya inside the washroom was feeling like hiding from Abhi. She doesn't want him to see her now. He shouldn't know that she is getting married for her brother.

She decides and thinks to tell Abhi that Kishan is her fiance in a more confident manner. In that way, he won't be suspicious of her marriage.

She comes out of the washroom to see Abhi waiting for her. She was speechless at his sudden appearance in front of her.

Abhi smiles widely while she walks away ignoring him.

Sneek peek to next part,
Pragya looks uncomfortable when Kishan holding her waist and trying lean closer to her neck. She gets shocked seeing Abhi looking hurt seeing them

Thank you all for the reads, votes and adding to reading lists too.