Our fate never decides

Abhi packed everything and look at the luggage.

He sighed and looks at his mother who came by.

Abhi's mother "Are you really going for a business trip or......"

Abhi "Ma....trust me! I am not going elsewhere to avoid this marriage issue. I know Dadi's health is at stake because of me."

"I hope so. I hope you understand the seriousness of this matter." She replied.

Abhi "It's a short trip for few weeks Ma...."

"As long it's not few months then I am fine with it!" She said.

Abhi hugged her and assured he will be back after few weeks.

He left his room and informed his staff to the airport.

However, Abhi's staff had informed Purab about him leaving the country.

Purab hearing this was unable to believe Abhi would take such a decision of leaving the country!

He informs Pragya about this.

Pragya huffed in anger. She finds it totally ridiculous.

Purab "Why are you silent Pragya?"

Pragya glares at him in response to which Purab got slightly scared. 

Pragya "What do you expect me to tell?"

Purab "Is it because of what happened few days back, he decide to leave the country now?"

Pragya "Obviously Purab!"

Purab gets a call again from Abhi's staff. He answered it and looks at Pragya.

Pragya "Tell me what he told."

Purab "He had lied to Aunty that he is going for a business trip. But he is actually going to Australia and live at his friend's house."

Pragya "This is completely childish! Now he is trying to run away from me like a kid? Do I look like a monster to run away from?"

Purab "I don't know! Maybe he feel that way....."

Pragya furiously "Purab!!!"

Purab "Ok I was just kidding. Now what do we do?"

Pragya "He can't even run away from me without keeping this as a secret! Just call his staff number and we will nab Abhalien before he leave to another planet!"

Purab in confusion "Huh? Another planet?"

Pragya "I am very pissed off now Purab! Stop reacting like this and call that staff."

Purab immediately does as she said and wondered why suddenly she sounds like a police officer.

"Where will you go Abhalien? From now onwards I have to deal you violently. I have dealed you softly, seductively, romantically, gently and even crazily by making myself look crazy! But all this doesn't work! And Now it's time to be violent!" She says to herself.

Very soon, both set off to the airport in a cab and all the way Pragya was looking with a stern face.

Purab never utter a single word as he knows about Pragya's anger.

Upon reaching the airport, Pragya never waited for Purab. She walked fast to see Abhi.

Pragya after looking around manage to find Abhi coffee at a cafe.