A new Friend

Abhi "You picked up my call yesterday?" He asked in a demanding tone.

Pragya "Which call?"

Abhi "Which call? Does that mean you have picked up more than 1 call!!!"

Pragya gave a mischievous look in response.

Abhi "Tell me! I am getting a headache because of you now."

Pragya "I can massage your head for you. You will feel better...." She replies in a caring tone.

Abhi looks frustrated and in return, Pragya " I attended Mr Ram's call, Mrs Tina's call and Mr Chinni's call. That's all."

Abhi irked "It's all my clients! No wonder Mrs Tina gifted me a saree saying it's for your wife."

Pragya "That's so sweet of her. I spoke to her the longest. And where is the saree she gifted me?"

Abhi "I told her the truth." He answered angrily.

Pragya looked gloomy now. Why was he getting so angry at everything.

Abhi "Now why are you here?"

Pragya "Don't you know? Today is stock check! I want to help you in it."

Abhi "I have other staff to help me."

Pragya "Where are they then? I don't see anyone around."

Abhi "They will be coming soon. You don't have to worry about it. Now please go back to your house."

Pragya "Yes I wish they come but....."

Abhi looking at her smiling felt something fishy.

Pragya "I asked them not to come work today. I gave them a day off today."

Abhi "What????"

Pragya "Haan.....you know they need a break of seeing your face too. I don't need a break but they need as you are being strict to them."

Abhi "I will break your bones now. I am in that much of anger!"

Pragya looked as if she was scared of him.

Abhi walks away annoyed of Pragya and her truancy.

It's getting worse day by day. He don't know from where she gets this much of guts to do all this. He knows she is a confident and determined  girl but being mischievous is not her character. There is someone behind her who is helping to do all this.

But who is the person? He thought he have to find that person before planning anything else.

Suddenly, Pragya asks "Where is Ravi?"

Abhi "Ravi?? Who is that?"

Pragya looks around and gets worried of not being able to see Ravi.

Pragya "He was here last night. I ask him to stay here through phone."

Abhi "At this warehouse? You ask him to stay? Do you think this is a place to stay??"

Pragya "You don't disturb me. I am looking for him."

Abhi follows her as she goes around the warehouse and looks down mostly to search.

Abhi "How will you find him by looking down? You have to look up and look around."

Pragya "Sssssh.....I found him. He is sleeping."