Feedback time!

I'm sorry for bothering with another feedback required at this point of time.

I would like to check with you all how is the story going.

Yes I know those who commented said it's interesting, nice shot and also finding it superb. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. And your eagerness in asking for the next update makes me believe it's interesting too.

In addition, I did noticed that are new readers to this story as I saw some commenting and voting for the first few parts of this story. It feels good to have new readers. 😊😊🙂🙂 Thank you for taking all your valuable time to read it. (I do have to admit first few parts are not that good in my point of view).

Bascially, I need feedback as in how interesting is the story going. And also whether there are too many mistakes present which irritates you all!

Yes I have been noticing mistakes in these recent long updates, and I end up correcting them after posting it. 😥

I'm very sorry but I have a habit of not checking it after typing. Instead I check after posting it. Ya I know it's funny right? I also don't know why I do this way.....😅😂

Anyways, and do take this time to drop any of your doubts regarding this story and I make sure I reply to all of you.

Once again thank you so much it wouldn't have been possible to come up with 60+ parts for this story without all your wonderful comments and support. If any point of time, there is feeling that it's getting boring, please do not hesitate to tell it. I will try to work on it in making it less boring.

And one more query that I have is, is this story new enough? Or is there any resemblances to other stories you all have read? Please do answer this. As far as I know this is completely out of my insane mind. But to make sure it doesn't hurt any other ff writers around I just want to clarify it.

This story is all about decisions as you all can see from each and every update's title. Decision always comes with pros and cons just like how I decide to write over here. The pros is that I have wonderful people to appreciate it. As for the cons, I will tell about it at the end of this story.

Lastly, thank you for DECIDING to read this Decisions of Abhigya! I hope it was a good DECISION that you all made to read it. If not Sorry for making you all take a wrong decision!

PS: Please do DECIDE to give feedback if you all enjoy reading this story so far.

Spoiler: The next part will be posted latest by tmr. It will be with a small twist revealed.