What should I decide now?

At Abhi's house things were not well as Dadi had fallen sick. His parents were worried as first his marriage was cancelled and now Dadi was unwell.

Abhi made sure he was with Dadi whenever possible to cheer her up.

After seeing her at her room, he came out to walk towards his room, that's when his mother stopped him.

"I have to talk to you something important Abhi." She said.

Abhi "Okay...."

"Not here....let's go to your room." She replied.

Abhi wondered why she sounded very serious and followed her as she wanted to.

At his room,

"Will you be free this evening?" She asked.

Abhi "Should be....I guess there is not much of work today so will stay at home."

"That's good. Some people are coming and they want to see you." She said.

Abhi "See me? You mean see Dadi right as she is unwell....."

She hesitantly said "No....they want to see you."

Abhi "I don't understand Ma. Why all of a sudden some people want to meet me?"

"I know it's last minute to inform you. Actually they are your Papa's friends and we have a long relation with them. So we decided to continue it through you. I mean they have a daughter who is few years younger than you and...." Before she could finish her sentence,
Abhi loudly says "What is all this? Who is doing all this without my permission?"

Alarmed by his loud voice, she took a deep breath and says "As you can see, Dadi is getting unwell Abhi, and her last wish is to see your marriage with someone who can support your dreams. Pragya had told me everything. Now we know what bothered you to hesitate in marrying her too."

Abhi looked back blankly of how his plan is backfiring him once again. He have to do something now!

Abhi "Ma....please I really don't want to marry now."

"How can you be so selfish Abhi? Your Dadi is dying. Can't you see her health is deteriorating. And as her grandson you don't want to fulfill her last wish?" She asked emotionally.

Abhi "First stop saying it's her last wish! She will recover very soon as per Doctor's words."

"Haan I also wish the same but everything doesn't happen by Doctor's words na. Then why does she have to repeatedly say I want to see Abhi get married soon. She had fallen ill previously too but she haven't spoken like this before. It's not only my worry Abhi, even your Papa is feeling the same. We don't want to feel guilty later. If your marriage with Pragya wasn't cancelled may be all this wouldn't have happened too." She said looking at Abhi who was getting furious now.

Abhi furiously said "So now you are saying I am the reason for Dadi's plight now???"

"I hope not so Abhi. But we don't know whether it could be the reason. Don't your remember the doctor saying she is under stress? What if her stress was about you and your marriage?" She asked.

Abhi "Haan.....but....."

"You don't know what to answer right? Well, it's fine! All you have to do now is listen to us. Just listen to us for only this matter. As Pragya said we won't force you to get married to a girl we like. We will choose someone who is like you. Someone who have the same thoughts as you!" She said.