Why can't I be more determined in my decision!

Abhi walks passes the room where Pragya and Bulbul were in.

He stops by hearing the door opened. He heard Pragya telling something and he turned back to look at her.

He was surprised to see her not wearing saree anymore.

Abhi walked to them and asked
"Bulbul....it's not some happy moment that both of you have to dress up well."

Bulbul "Dress up? We are wearing just normal salwar kameez Bhai....."

He looks at Pragya who was now looking elsewhere.

Bulbul "Pragya, aunty called you just now na. You go and look for her at the kitchen."

Pragya quickly left before looking at Abhi for a while.

Abhi sees her going away and Bulbul says "Actually if you are wondering why Pragya changed into salwar kameez then I can tell you."

Abhi blatantly said, "I don't know what she wear earlier."

Bulbul "Bhai, I know you have seen her wearing your favourite blue color saree. I saw you seeing us when we entered the room. So don't lie to me!"

Abhi "Wo....I was...."

Bulbul "She got reminded that she was wearing your favourite blue color saree. She did it absent mindedly so she asked me whether I have any spare salwar kameez. Then I gave one for her to wear. But why are you upset about this matter? Does it bother you seeing her not wearing your favourite blue color saree?"

Abhi "Nothing like that! Sometimes you are talking too much Bulbul!"

He said in a angry tone and leaves from there.

Bulbul murmurs "This two na....both behaving like this and making me confused!"

At kitchen,

"I have to thank you a lot. I thought you will be feeling bad towards us after what Abhi had done. But you....You went on to think about his future....." Abhi's mother said.

Pragya "There is no need for you to thank me. I have to thank for everything that happened because of him. And whatever happened was meant to happen Aunty. I don't feel bad about it. All I hope now is nothing bad happens hereafter."

Abhi's mother smiled at her reply and asked her to go and be with Bulbul.

Pragya was walking up the stairs and saw Abhi coming out of his room. He was dressed in a formal wear.

Pragya looked smitten by his handsome look.

"Control yourself Pragya. You have to act as if you are ready to avoid him." She tells herself by looking at him.

She walks pass him when he calls "Pragya....."

Pragya stops and looks back at him.

Abhi "Wo....how can you? I mean did you met Ma?" He asks her.

Pragya smiles inwardly and responses "Yes I met her. She is hoping today will turn out well."

Abhi looks frustrated and asks "Do you want it too?"

Pragya was about to say something when Bulbul comes over there by asking in a loud voice "Pragya! Faster come here! Why Purab is not picking up my call?"

Both startled by her loud voice, looks away.

Bulbul "Why is he not picking up my call?" She asks by pulling Pragya away and Abhi sighed seeing Pragya going away.