Decided by you.....

Abhi "No problem aunty, I will accompany her today."

Sarla ma "Thank you so much Abhi. I was thinking to go with her too but I am slightly unwell."

Abhi "Don't worry, I don't find it any trouble to go with her."

Sarla ma smiled and asks him to wait a little longer as Pragya was getting ready.

Abhi waited for her and she came like an angel dressed in white salwar kameez.

Abhi smiles inwardly and a while later realizes it was wrong.

Pragya "Ma....please take care and rest well. Don't start to do household chores in the name of resting."

Sarla ma was about to say something when Pragya ordered her not to say anything. She asked her to follow as per her instructions.

Abhi looks amazed and told "Looks like professor madam is back on track."

Pragya raises her eyebrows and give a a glare to him.

Abhi looks at another direction.

Sarla ma "Abhi, even though she is not in that job now, her mind is like that only. She is a perfect professor as far as I know."

Abhi "I also know....I mean I have seen it too....."

Pragya smiles in response. Sarla ma "Yes and nowadays when she is angry, professor Pragya takes charge at home."

She made Abhi and Pragya chuckled in response.

Pragya "What I can tell both of you is that it's just a job. I picked up some characteristics from there and it is naturally reflected in me."

Abhi "They are good characteristics Pragya. I like them too....." He says which makes her smile widely.

Sarla ma " Okok, now both of you leave before it gets late. And haan remember Pragya, be polite to your aunty. She will ask random questions on why you come with Abhi!"

Pragya "Ma, I am not a kid. I know how to handle her. And He is my fiance so it will not give her any opportunity to tell anything that she likes."

Abhi hearing her call him as fiance had happiness filled in his heart.

He automatically smiled like a love sick boy.

Pragya looked at him and gestured that they can leave.

Abhi was back to senses and both left in car.

After a few moments of silence,

Pragya "Sorry for bothering you."

Abhi "Please Pragya....You know it's Saturday today and I am free as per my work schedule so I am not bothered in accompanying you."

Pragya smiles warmly in response.

Pragya receives a call from Sarla ma.

Pragya picks up the call and says "What? Why so sudden Ma?"

Abhi stops the car and looks at her.

Pragya after talking for a while ended the call.

Abhi "What's wrong?" Pragya "She cancelled the prayers."

Abhi "Why?" Pragya "Not sure. Ma just got a call from my cousin that they have cancelled the prayers at home."

Abhi "Oh...." Pragya "It was never like this before. I wonder what's wrong over there."