Feedback required!

It's been a month plus, that I am writing. I am really thankful to each and everyone reading and supporting my works through votes and comments.

It's been overwhelming and hope it will remains the same in the upcoming days.😃😃

I still have my own apprehensions despite getting a warm response through comments and votes.

Do tell me if you all feel there is any bad parts in my writing or story so far.

I really need all your genuine feedback to make improvements.

Any suggestions are also warmly welcomed.

Lately, I am held up with works and unable to reply to those who comment. Extremely sorry for it. 😔

I understand one of my drawback, is short updates. I am trying to make it longer whenever I can. Other than this, if there are any feedback, feel free to mention them.

About writing intimidating scenes, it won't be very explicit and detailed as I am not very comfortable in it, and that too this being my first time writing, it's impossible to write it perfectly.

To sum it up, I am having a nice time writing here. Thank you for giving this experience and hope to continue my stories with good storylines and messages.

Thank you once again for the support! 😊☺🙂😊

PS:I don't have the idea on making any of my updates as private. Not a great person to be followed and that is my reason for not making it private!