I am lost in you

Abhi calls Pragya and asks her to come to a restaurant.

Pragya "Anything serious?" She asks with concern.

Abhi "Why do you feel it serious?"

Pragya "The way you called me Pragya sounded serious."

Abhi raised his eyebrow surprised of how he found it as serious with the way he called her Pragya.

Pragya "And you are not a person who will ask me to meet at restaurant."

Abhi smiles in response and says "You are right. It is a bit serious."

Pragya "About the pictures?"

Abhi "Yes and No!"

Pragya looks confused and he said "I don't want to give you suspenses Pragya.....My dad knows about us. He thinks we are in a relation based on the picture circulated."

Pragya "I should have thought about this. I'm sorry sir....I didn't know what went inside my mind and came up with such a stupid decision."

Abhi "Stop blaming yourself Pragya, I also had agreed to this. Now we have to think of a solution for this."

Pragya "I can talk to your Dad. I will tell him the truth."

Abhi "What will you tell Pragya? You will tell that I am acting as your boyfriend? Will he believe? He won't believe this even if I told him."

Pragya "Then how? How are you going to manage him?"

Abhi "It's not about convincing my Dad. It's about something else relating to this."

Pragya "I don't get you."

Abhi "To tell the truth, this circulation of picture had spread like fire in the college circle. Although there is investigations going on to solve this, we won't be able to operate as before."

Pragya "You mean to say you won't be working as Principal and I can't work as a professor."

Abhi "Yes! This is not permanent. Temporarily both of us can't work in the college."

She worries hearing to it. This is all because of her foolishness.

Abhi "Please don't feel bad. I can understand that this hurts as this your first job...."

"Now also he is feeling for me. Why does he makes it difficult for me? His words always makes me impressed." She thought.

Abhi "Pragya??"

Pragya "I am very sorry. This is all my fault."

Abhi "No Pragya, did I blame you? No right? Now what I want to tell you is something serious."

Pragya thought whatever he wants to tell was over. Now what did he want to tell her?

Abhi "I was thinking why not both of us work together?"

Pragya "Work together?"

Abhi "I have start-up a small business. Why don't you join to work with me? But I can't pay as high your professor job offers."

Pragya "You run a business?"

Abhi "Why can't I?"

Pragya "I thought you were...." She hesitates to tell he is irresponsible.

Abhi "I know what you were thinking. It's my personality that depicts me irresponsible. I do work for my earnings Pragya... I don't like to depend on my dad or his wealth to live my life."

"He sounds very serious...."
She thought.

Abhi "Pragya, I still didn't have an answer for my question. Do you wish to join and work with me?"

Pragya smiled and said "I have decided to join and work with you at the moment you asked me."

Abhi smiles and she said "I took time  to listen what you have to tell. Because whenever you tell something, it have a lot of depth relating to your life."

Abhi looks amazed. Abhi "This sounds like you want me to talk and get some information from that."

Pragya "You never know. I might have those ideas too."

Abhi chuckles and asks her to order something to eat as he is getting hungry now.

Pragya ordered and looking at him thought "I am lost in you. I am lost in your positive and well thought  approach towards the problems faced."

"Pragya, I have to work with you to get closer to my friend, Purab. I need to help him out in certain issues." He thinks as he gestures the waiter to make the meal arrive faster.

How will they work together? Will there be any hindrances?

Keep reading to know what will happen.

Thank you for votes, reads and adding this to reading lists. 😊🙏😊