Change your decision

Pragya feels restless as he will be here at anytime. It was Saturday morning around 10 am.

"Once he is here, he will be shocked to see the buzz over here!" She thought by smiling wittingly.

Abhi reached outside her house. Not exactly outside her house, as he was worried what if her folks see him. He was opposite to her house where there is space for his car to be parked and also have a view to see her house.

He called her. Abhi "I am here!"

Pragya "I can't see you!"

Abhi gets down from the car and saw her looking from the balcony.

Abhi looks tensed and saw something unusual. Why her house was having people moving in and out.

Pragya "Come in!"

Abhi "How can I? What if your folks see?"

He asked worriedly looking at her.

Pragya "Oh god! I am asking you to come in so that they can see us."

Abhi "Haan....."

Pragya "And you can easily come in today as we have a function in our house. Can't you see people moving in and out?"

Abhi "Function?" He asked looking clueless.

Pragya "Yes! My brother is getting engaged. So everyone is busy in their own works."

"Purab is getting engaged? I thought he loves Bulbul. How can he do this?" He thought.

Pragya "Please come in! We have to talk a lot...."

Abhi ends the call and comes in. Sarla ma saw him and didn't know what to tell. Her relatives are around and she didn't want to make a commotion at this moment. Her reputation will be affected if she raises her voice. She stared at him.

Pragya quickly came down.

Pragya "Ma....I want him to be here...."

Sarla Ma whispered to her "I will handle you later. Behave yourself in front of everyone."

Abhi could sense Sarla ma was unhappy with his presence.

"This girl is seriously making things worse for us. If she knows I am Purab's friend, she wouldn't have chose me to act as her boyfriend." He thinks as Pragya asks him to come and help her.

Abhi "Don't you think you are going overboard? This is your family function and what am I doing here?"

Pragya "I have to make other believe too that I am not single na.....you know this is the time others will get to know about me. If they know I am not single, then there will be no disturbances of asking for marriages etc."

Abhi "Where are we going?"

Pragya "Kumkum bhagya hall! We own it. And the engagement will be there only."

Abhi "And where is your brother?"

Pragya "He is at his room. He needs to look handsome today so all his friends are dressing him up."

Abhi "All his friends?" He asked.

Pragya "Haan, all his college mates. They are his best friends."