Teaser

Abhi "Your decision is not mine. You know that right?"

Pragya "I don't want to take it as mine when it involves you as the main priority."

Abhi "Will you please don't bother me. I am not the same Abhi that you are looking for. Now I have lots of decisions in my life to be made and prioritize the decisions that will be useful to my life."

Pragya "Teek Hai, even if you feel this decision I have for you is useless, it's okay. But please have this in your priority list. Even if it's the least priority of yours it's still fine. I will be feeling happy if you still prioritize this decision as the least....."

She tells and smiles warmly.

Abhi doesn't look at her.

She keeps on look at him expecting for a positive reply.

Abhi negatively shakes his head.

Pragya "Take your time to consider about this. Until then, I won't force you or give you any kind of pressure to decide on this."

Abhi turns away and she leaves from there after placing something on his palm.

Abhi "You are giving me this?" He asked in confusion.

Pragya "I have to give you someday as you did it na....."

Abhi looks at the bracelet he had done years ago. It was still in a good condition. He smiles seeing it while she gets teary eyed thinking of Abhi.

"Why are you being different now? When I was different you were the same and now when I an the same as last time, you are being different! For what are you acting now?" She thinks by walking towards an auto.

This is the teaser to upcoming updates.

Why Abhi is behaving different? What is Pragya's decision for Abhi? Will he agree to it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for all the concern towards my health. Feeling better and still need to fully recover. Until then, hopefully all of you can wait for the next update.