A new problem arises.....

Pragya didn't expect her day would turn terrible today.

Once she reached college, she felt all eyes were on her.

"The last time people behaved this way was the day after it was known that Principal was changing. Now what happened?" She thinks by walking towards the staff room.

She even saw some of the male students whistling at her and winking.

This wasn't normal. Something bad had happened for sure.

Once she went inside the staff room, even her colleagues were whispering among themselves.

She couldn't take it anymore.

She went up to one of her female colleague of what was wrong with everyone.

"Pragya....come let me show you that...." She said by bringing Pragya to the canteen.

Pragya was horrified to know from her that emails of her picture with Abhi was being circulating among the students and teachers.

"Thank god! Abhi knows of it earlier and he asked the IT department to stop the circulation and also stop it from getting downloaded" She said to Pragya.

Pragya was feeling extremely bad for Abhi.

"Now only he was getting good reputation in this college.....now because of me, he is facing this disgrace...." She worries.

"You don't worry Pragya, seems like someone purposely did to tarnish both your image!" She says.

Pragya "Thanks for informing me. I have to talk to him about this."

"Okay, and do you have any feelings for Mr Abhi?" She asks looking curious.

Pragya can't say she does have so she lied there is nothing like that and quickly left from there.

Her female colleague smiled in relief.

"It's good to know that she doesn't have any feelings for him." She feels and grins.

Pragya stood outside the Principal office with hesitation.

He was calling someone looking tensed. Once he saw Pragya, he hang up the call.

Pragya "May I come in Sir?"

Abhi "What is this question? Come in Pragya!"

Pragya "I didn't expect it will turn out this way.....I am sorry sir....I shouldn't have cross my limits. I didn't take any pictures of us sir...."

She breaks down to tears after saying it.

Abhi looks at Pragya. She was crying badly and he hugs her to console.

"I am sorry sir! I shouldn't have cross my limits." She says.

Abhi "It's alright Pragya, I know you didn't do it."

Pragya looks up at him "You know?"

Abhi "Yes Pragya, I know this is not a result of crossing your limits. This is someone's plot against us."

Pragya breaks away from his hug and looks cluelessly at him.

Abhi "Yes Pragya, I was talking to the IT department, someone used a fake email account and send our pictures. It was taken at Purab's engagement if you noticed closely."

Pragya "Why would someone do this way?"

Abhi "For us to feel worried and disgraced."

Pragya looks worriedly at him.

Abhi "I will deal this. It's the higher management that is now giving a headache. They are asking me to resign from this job."

Pragya "All because of me right?"

Abhi "Well, they are also asking you to resign."

Pragya "I can resign and let them know you are not at fault sir...."

Abhi "Pragya....both of us are not at fault. What happened at your brother's engagement was outside this college. It shouldn't be affecting their reputation."

He says and she was still feeling worried.

Abhi "Pragya, trust me and today you take a day off from work. Tomorrow when you return, everything will be solved."

Pragya "Are you sure? What if anything gets complicated?"

Abhi "I will let you know if anything like that happens."

Pragya nods her head and leaves from there.

Abhi looks on and thinks "Why Purab did this?"

Abhi found out that Purab was the one who circulated the images as Purab himself called and inform this to Abhi.

"Why a responsible brother like him would do such a thing to his sister? Or is it his twin brother who spoke like Purab to confuse me?" He thinks.

Pragya walks out still with students and staff gazing at her differently.

She was getting tears thinking of how to get out from this situation.

"More than me, sir is getting tensed and stressed with this situation. All because of my stupidity. I should have thought about the complications of doing this boyfriend-girlfriend drama."
She mentally scolds herself.

Abhi calls Pragya,

Abhi "I have even informed the cyber crime department to remove those images if they are being published in any sites or whatsoever. And you don't need to worry about them."

Pragya "Thank you sir....I am not worrying about those images. I am more worried of you getting into this unwanted issue."

Abhi "That's alright Pragya, I can manage it. You take care and get back to work tomorrow. I will make things right by then."

His words are assuring and she couldn't say anything else except a okay and thank you sir again.

Will he be able to solve this issue?

Thank you for all encouragement through votes, reads and adding to reading lists.

I have reached part 15 for this story! This is a big achievement for me as it is my first venture in writing.

This wouldn't be possible without all your support and encouragement.

Thank you so much! I am amazed to receive the appreciation for the other story, Rock star meets his bride too. It was a sudden idea and happy that it is being received well too.

Rock star meets his bride will end soon. Thank you so much for the support there too.

Do drop your views and advise on my writing as well as any doubts pertaining to this story or other stories of mine. I will try my best to meet up to your expectations.

Thank you so much again! 😊🙏😊