How to decide!!!

Abhi was taken aback at Purab's behaviour. How can he slap Pragya!

Purab "Pragya, this is not you! You better stay in your limits!" He says looking furiously at Pragya.

Pragya was in tears and was looking down.

Abhi "What's wrong with you Purab? Why did you slap her??"

Purab "I am not in a mood to say that Abhi. Let's talk about everything tomorrow. I will bring her to home now."

Abhi "No Purab! I need an answer for why did you slapped her? What wrong did she do that you have to slap her?"

Purab glared at Pragya.

Purab thought "Looks like she seduced him. How dare she does something like this!!"

Abhi loudly "I am asking you Purab!"

Pragya "Please don't raise your voice here. It's a public place...."

Purab looked at her as if how she can act innocent now!

Abhi "Just for her, I am leaving this matter for now Purab. I warn you not to raise your hand on her again. Remember she is going to be mine soon!"

He said and held her hand and brought her from there not minding Purab's words of him to stop.

Purab "How will I make him understand that Pragya is acting when he is blinded with love and care for her!"

Pragya looks at Abhi with admiration. She can still hear his strong words of saying she is going to be mine soon.

"It's good that he thinks this way. He is also mine no matter how badly I will behave in the future." She thought by looking at her hand which was held by him a few minutes ago.

Abhi dropped both Purab and Pragya at their home.

Abhi gave a stern warning to Purab by a fierce glare.

Pragya smiles inwardly at Abhi's protective nature towards her.

Pragya's POV:

I know if  he knows the truth of this marriage, then things will go wrong. But thinking about living close to him and thinking about getting his care and concern towards me, I don't think I am wrong. Whatever it happens, I will live the rest of my life with memories in this marriage.

At the end of the day, it is all about his love towards me.

I don't know how much of my love I can show to him in the midst of my revenge towards Mr Prem Mehra.

That's ok, I will express my love through the small things that I can do for him as his wife.

End of Pragya's POV

Pragya wipes her tears and looks at the NEW gift that he had bought for her.

"I still can't believe that he knows this is my favourite." She murmured

Purab knocks the door loudly.

Pragya keeping away her stuff said
"I am coming Purab!"

Pragya opens the door and sees Purab who was very furious.

Purab entering her room, gestured her to close the door. Pragya too closed the door.

Purab "Pragya! I didn't expect you will stoop so low!"

Pragya looks in shock.

Purab "Don't give a shocked look Pragya! I know you were planning to get closer to him."

Pragya didn't understand anything about what Purab was referring to.

Purab "I am ashamed to say you are my sister. How can you try to seduce him before marriage?"

Pragya "Seduce him?"

Purab "Yes obviously! You kissed him!"

Pragya "Excuse me Purab, for your information, if I wanted to seduce, then I wouldn't have only kissed him!"

Purab looks in dismay. Pragya "Yes I kissed him but I never did anything like u imagine. I don't have to do all that too. My target is not him!! My target is his father!! And Yes I agree, I need to use him to take revenge on his father but I won't act desperate to get close to him. It needs to happen gradually."

Purab "I am telling you again as your elder brother. Please let go of this revenge intentions Pragya. This doesn't suit you."

Pragya "I know it doesn't suit me Purab......"

Purab "You know right, then leave this Pragya. I will forget whatever u have told me!"

Pragya "You have to forget that......But I will still carry on with this. It's high time to teach Mr Prem Mehra lessons on how bad he was and how much it affected our family!!!"

Purab "Please Pragya....he will learn his lesson someday...."

Pragya "No Purab, if you see everything is falling in place now. Destiny made me see Abhi for this reason."

Purab remains silent looking at her.

Pragya "I assure you Purab that nothing bad will happen to your friend and his family. I am only going to teach his father a lesson. That's all Purab!"

Purab "Whatever lesson you want to teach, just remember your marriage life is stake at it. Please make wise decisions before you do anything. If not....at least share this with Abhi. He will....."

Pragya "No way Purab. How can I share this with him? He is innocent. He won't be able to go against his father."

Purab "No....I mean...."

Pragya "Don't try to do anything funny. I assure you, I won't do anything that will hurt anyone."

Purab "I know....I know you don't how to hurt anyone....."

Pragya looks back and asks him to sleep first.

Purab thinks "How to decide whether Pragya won't do anything serious that will hurt all of us. She is a determined person who will do anything to get what she wants. Now she wants revenge or to tell in her way she wants to teach Mr Prem Mehra a lesson!! How to decide!!!"

Thank you everyone for all the comments, votes and support. Do provide your feedback on how's the plot going.