It's a Good Decision

Pragya "How long do I have to be like this?"

Bulbul "Until he comes in your way. Until then, follow all my instructions."

Pragya "Bulbul, you know he gets irritated of all my actions until I am scared he will get irritated of me."

Bulbul chuckles hearing it.

Pragya "Is it funny for you? I am really scared what if he gets irritated of me!"

Bulbul "Trust me dear! I know him from my childhood. The more you irritate him the more you will be in his thoughts. I am damn sure that now he is thinking of you and smiling crazily."

Pragya "Really?" She asked in surprise.

Bulbul "Just like he did before when you irritated him with your cry baby behaviour."

Pragya "I was a cry baby? When did this happen?"

Bulbul "Oh you don't remember it right? Let me tell you what happened that time."

Pragya listened carefully.

Flashback:

Abhi was looking tensed and was walking to and fro.

Bulbul seeing this asked "What's your problem now?"

Abhi "Everything is a problem! I didn't know she will be like this."

Bulbul "Who is the she?"

Abhi "The girl at your dance school! I never expect her to be like this!"

Bulbul "Acha....so she was rude to you! Did she threw away the bracelet you gave her?"

Abhi glares at her. Bulbul "Ok cool! Tell me what happened first."

Abhi "What do I tell? I was being very polite to her. I told her how I got her pom pom and how I made it to a bracelet." He then paused and looked at Bulbul.

Bulbul "Then?" Abhi "Then what! She cried hearing that her pom pom from her dori had fallen. She was saying this is the most hurting thing ever she had heard so far."

Bulbul "What?? She said like that??"

Abhi "Ya! You know she cried so loud that I got scared and ran away."

Bulbul laughed loudly thinking that finally someone made him scared and run away.

Abhi "Stop laughing! Now I am worried if she is still like a child."

Bulbul "What if I say she did all that drama as part of her bet with friends?"

Abhi shrieked "Bet!!!"

Bulbul "I saw the whole comedy drama too. Before it happened, I heard someone saying she need to win a bet of scaring a man and make sure he runs away in fear."

Abhi "And I was the scapegoat at that time!!!" He said loudly in anger.

Bulbul "Exactly Bhai! It was so hilarious to see you run like that!"

Abhi fumes in anger while Bulbul says " I got an idea. Why don't you do like her too?"

Abhi "What do you mean?"
Bulbul whispers the plan and Abhi asks "Why are you whispering as if she is around at our house?"

Bulbul "Oh ya! I totally forgot this is our house! Ok the plan is......"
She tells the plan and Abhi finds it extremely amusing.

Abhi "She will be definitely irritated because of this."

Bulbul "Obviously as it's my plan na...It's a Good Decision that you are ready to do it!" 
Abhi thanks her by giving a side hug and says "Thank you so much again!"

Bulbul smiles proudly in response.

Back to present,

Pragya curiously asked "What was the plan you suggested to him?"

Bulbul "You want to know that or you want to do that?"
Pragya exclaimed "Both!"
Bulbul "I will tell you but promise me that you have to do this even better than him."

Pragya looking apprehensive asked, "Will I be able to do it better than him?"

Bulbul "You have to Pragya if not he won't be able to feel your love for him."

Pragya "Okay, I will do anything to make sure he feel my love for him."

Bulbul "Alright, now I will tell the plan....." She tells the plan and Pragya gasps in shock all the while listening to the plan.

Bulbul "How was it?"

Pragya shrieked "He did all that to me?"

Bulbul "Yes he did it as per my instructions." She said in a proud tone to which Pragya frowns.

Pragya "How can he do that? I don't think it's fair to me."

Bulbul "It's unfair right then make it fair by doing it back to him."

Pragya says she needs time to think about doing it. Bulbul continues to emphasize that this is the time to make it fair and encourages her to do it.

At Abhi's house,

Abhi was thinking about Pragya and her mischievous acts recently. The more he think of her the more he gets reminded of Bulbul's influence towards this.

"YES! It's possible that she is the one who is influencing Pragya to irritate me. She knows well that I will get disturbed if someone irritates me. I have to stop her doing all this now. It's impossible for me to once again go through something I have already had before. I don't want to face the situation I had last time." He said to himself.

But at the same time, he can't help himself to smile crazily thinking of Pragya's innocence and cuteness when she irritates him. It was exactly like the way it happened before. In fact, this was much more fun to experience.

"NO Abhi! You know the consequences of liking all this. She doesn't know but you have to be more precautious in this. You can't afford to have mixed feelings again. Enough of all the complications that is happening. Now it's time to be away from her. I better make this clear to her before she builds up more feelings towards me." He feels and tries to sleep by thinking of her.

Sneek peek to next part,
Abhi "Are you mad? If she tell means you will do is it?" Pragya in a low tone "I thought you will like it." Abhi "Like it? My foot! Why can't you think before you do? For God's sake, don't you remember you are a smart professor?"
Pragya looks down and Abhi "What if you got hurt? Don't you think it will hurt me as well?" Pragya looks up and asks "Does that mean if I got hurt it will hurt you too?" Abhi "Of course!" He says loudly and she looks back with a smile. Abhi felt this is going overboard and decides to put a full stop to everything.

Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments!