NEW YEAR gift!

Purab "Ma....why are you still feeling upset?"

Sarla ma "What can I do Purab? She have gone mad with that Abhi."

Purab "Ma....she didn't change. She is still our Pragya...."

Sarla ma "She had to resign her job and now she is going to work with him. What else she is going to do and make us worried."

Purab "Ma....I will talk to her and advise.  She is also a grown up girl Ma. She knows what is right and wrong." 

Sarla ma "I don't where will all this end." She worries thinking of Pragya when Pragya comes out of her room.

Pragya hesitantly "Ma....I have to go regarding work."

Sarla ma "What are you saying Pragya? It's new year eve and the time is 10 pm. At this time, you want to go out?"

Pragya "Ma...I know but don't worry. He is waiting for me outside our house. It's very important and that is why he is calling me."

Sarla ma can't believe her daughter is behaving this way.

Purab "Go safe and call me when you reach there and coming back home."

Pragya "Thank you Purab. Will make it back to home as soon as possible."

Purab smiles in response while she leaves looking at stern faced Sarla ma.

Abhi was waiting for her in the car.

Abhi "I'm sorry Pragya. I had to call you at this time for work."

Pragya "It's ok sir. After all, I can understand the need to work at odd hours for an export business."

Abhi "Thank you for the understanding."

He drives and Pragya listen to him as he explains what they have to do once reaching the office.

Pragya "I have a doubt."

Abhi "You can ask whatever the doubt is....."

Pragya "You seem to be knowledgeable in this, how long have you been doing this?"

Abhi "2 months...."

Pragya "Just 2 months?" She asks in surprise.

Abhi chuckled to her expression of being surprised by having her eyes widely opened.

Pragya back to normal said "The way you explain and give instructions looks like you have years of experience in this."

Abhi "I had worked before in this field. Now I have started a business in it"

Pragya "Oh...so you have worked before?"

Abhi "What do you think Pragya? I never work at all is it?"

Pragya "No...I mean...on internet...."

Abhi "Don't trust whatever is over there. They don't tell the truth always."

Pragya "Now I know...." She said smiling.

Abhi "I don't work revealing my real identity. It could be a reason why websites say I am jobless."

Pragya "Why is that so? Usually, people like to be known by their identity."

Abhi "Identity....what is my identity? Mr Prem Mehra's son....the only heir of immense wealth of Mehra groups....Do you like to call all this as your identity?"

Pragya "I now get what's running in your mind."

Abhi "This is why, I stay away from my family too."

Pragya "That's not right. Family is something not everyone is gifted with. You should value and respect them."

Abhi "We have reached our office. Let's go Pragya." He said and she knew he was not interested in talking further about this issue.

Pragya "Okay, now back to work." She says making him nod his head as yes.

Pragya was doing the paper work and filing some of the documents. She also checked the contents while Abhi was checking the stocks together with another staff.

After their work was done, Pragya "It's 12 am! Can't believe how fast time passed!"

Abhi standing opposite to her "Pragya...."

Pragya looked up at him still sitting near her desk.

Abhi "Happy New Year!!" He said by placing a gift on the table.

Pragya "Gift? For me?" She asked looking in happiness.

Abhi "Yes Pragya. Open it at home. And thanks for working with me."

Pragya "I am thankful for this opportunity. And Happy New Year to you!"

Abhi smiles and he informs her it's enough of working.

He said he will drop her at home now as her family will be worried of her not returning home yet.

Pragya too followed him and was feeling anxious to know what gift he has given her.

She came back to her house feeling happy of spending time with him.

Purab "How was work?"

Pragya "Good! All went well."

Purab "You look very happy. What's special?"

Pragya "Nothing....just happy about my new job."

Purab "Okay, and if you face any problems, do tell me."

Pragya "Ok Purab! And Happy New Year!" She said by hugging him.

Purab "Happy New Year my dear choti!"

She said she is feeling sleepy and goes to her room. Purab sees her and thinks something about Abhi.

Pragya eagerly takes the gift from her bag. She unwrapped it and saw the gift.

"How does he knows I love this?" She wonders as she kissed the gift.

"This is the best gift I can ever get for the start of a new year! Very impressive ABHALIEN....." She thought.

Abhi on his way back to home thinks he needs to reconcile with Purab through Pragya. That would be his best gift for this new year.

Sneek peek to next part:
Pragya "What are you saying Purab?"

Purab "Pragya, all this while we have been listening to you. Now listen to us and agree to this."

Pragya "Purab, he have huge respect towards me, by doing such a thing I will be disregarded by him."

Purab "We don't know all that Pragya. Think of us and decide for yourself. We want you to do this for our satisfaction."

What is it Purab is asking her to do?

Thank you for the NEW YEAR Wishes.

Once again wishing everyone a very Happy NEW YEAR!

May this new year bring new beginnings, new happiness and new successes to all of you. Thank you very much for encouraging me in my new venture of writing. It gives me a new experience and new energy to kick start this new year happily! 😊🙏😊💞💕🎉🎆🎊