He decides to calm her down

Pragya coming out of the washroom and walks to the Principal's office.

Abhi "I thought you must be in your class for lecture at this time."

He says by looking at him.

"I can't lead the organizing committee" I said sternly.

Abhi "I said earlier that you can't back out from this Madam Pragya...." He says with a smirk.

"I can't sir! With unexpected things going around, I don't have the mind to do this..." I said trying to sound strong.

Abhi "What's wrong? If you have any difficulties, you can approach the relevant faculty members or even me."

He said still in a casual tone unable to understand Pragya's condition.

"It's not about difficulty sir. No matter how difficult it is, I can give my 100 percent to do it but now....." I said unable to tell further.

Abhi "Scared of me? Scared of whether I will scold you if you never do well?"

"Won't you understand once if I tell I can't do? I can't do and I won't do as he is here! He is running inside my mind now! Don't force me anymore!" I blurted out and also crying at the same time.

Abhi looks shocked of her sudden outburst. Why is she behaving this way for a simple thing?

He wonders as she walks out of the room with tears.

Abhi "Who is the he, she is talking about? She said he is here....does that mean he turned up here?"

He decides to check with the security guard.

Abhi "Did anyone came inside the college apart from students?"

Security guard "Wait sir, let me check the logbook. But sir, I did saw a man coming in at around 9 am. He is still not out yet."

After checking the logbook, he confirms with Abhi that there is a man inside the college compound.

Abhi "Why did you let him in?"

"He said he needs to meet Professor Pragya and pass her something important."

Abhi "Did you check with Pragya?"

Security guard "No sir....Is anything wrong?"

Abhi "Nothing. Ok thank you!"

"That means someone is here to meet her. And she is bothered by his presence."

Abhi walks out of his office to look for Pragya.

He goes to the classroom she teaches but she is not there.

Her students are chit chatting among themselves and stopped doing so when they saw him.

Abhi "Where is your Professor?"

One of the student "She is not here sir for very long...."

Abhi asks them keep their volume down and walks out of the classroom.

"Where is she then? Never go to the classroom and she is not in the staff room as I passed by it just now." He thinks.

He passing the storeroom hears some conversation.

"Please listen to me! If you come home now, everyone will get disturbed. Just listen to me now." Abhi hears Pragya's voice.

"Why are you stopping me? I am related to you. Don't you think I deserve to be with you like Purab?" A man says.

Abhi hearing the name of Purab gets shocked.

He further listens and Pragya "It's enough. Seeing you I can only see the past that was terrible. Purab and Ma are affected by you. I don't want to hear anything from you. Just go away from here."

"You have to believe me now. I have changed Pragya....I know I was bad in the past. Troubled Ma...you...and Purab....but now I feel lonely without all of you."

Pragya "Just go away! We don't need you. It's your fate to be lonely now."

Abhi hears Pragya crying profusely and is unable to talk further.

He heard footsteps of a person approaching towards the door.

Abhi quickly hides himself behind a pillar to see who is this person.

He sees him opening the door and gets shocked seeing him!

"How is this possible? Does this mean Purab has a twin brother?" He thinks in shock.

Abhi a while later enters the storeroom where he sees Pragya sobbing.

He looks worried for her.
It feels very bad to see her cry so much. 

He decides to calm her down first before talking to her more.

Thank you for all your votes, comments and also thank you for adding this to your reading lists. It feels great to see all of you appreciating my works.