A Deadly Decision

They looked at the direction where the sound came.

Pragya in shock asked "You!!! You are here???"

Abhi for a moment thought it was Purab but seeing Pragya's reactions he knew it's Pranav.

Pranav "Not bad ah....my sister is able to identify me!" He said in a sarcastic tone.

Abhi "How are you Pranav?"

Pranav "At least you are asking Mr Abhi. But you see my own sister is not asking anything like that. Sometimes I feel why my family is like this!"

Pragya "Stop your nonsense! Now what trouble you want to make?"

Pranav "Trouble is for you but for me it's a Deadly Decision!"

Both Abhi and Pragya looks confused and Pranav says "How can I leave someone who is responsible for my father's death? Purab and you are saints to forgive him. But I am not a saint to forgive him! He killed my father when I need him the most!"

Pragya "Pranav! Stop blabbering. He is innocent. It was not done purposely for him to be punished."

Pranav "So what? Mistake is a mistake and he needs to be punished for it!"

Pragya comes in front of Abhi fearing that Pranav might hurt him.

Abhi "Pragya....move away....let me talk to him."

Pragya "No way! He won't talk and I know about it."

Pranav "I'm impressed with my sister's understanding of me."

Pragya glares at him and asks Abhi to leave from here.

Pranav "So you think I will hurt him right now ah?"

Pragya "Will you please stop this nuisance!"

Abhi "Pragya....calm down, I can take care of myself."

He said reassuringly.

Pragya in a shaky voice "Pranav, I love him! Don't dare to think of hurting him!"

Pranav "Oh so love birds have come to see the Hunter?"

Abhi "Look here Pranav, I accept it was my mistake and I completely take responsible for your Father's death. But please don't hurt me in front of Pragya. She can't stand it. And I can't bear her seeing in pain....."

He says which made her look back at him.

Pranav "Waah! What a love! I am touched my dear choti....."

Pragya "Don't call me that! I don't consider you as my Bhai!"

Pranav in a sarcastic tone "Whatever......" Abhi "I can understand your pain Pranav. I won't say let me go and all. But just for your sister let me go and I will come back to you get my punishment from you!"

Pragya hearing it said "Are you mad? Stop acting as if you are at fault! Can't you understand that it was not your fault after I had explained everything to you!"

Abhi "Those are words from you to make me feel better Pragya.....but the truth is I am responsible for your dad to die in a way."

Pranav clapped loudly and said "What an acting!"

Pragya furiously said "Our emotions look like acting to you? This is why you are not part of our family!"

Pranav sighs and walks by dragging a metal rod on the floor.