Thinking for each other

"No way Purab! Why are you not listening to me??" Abhi yelled.

Purab "Abhi....I am seeing Pragya from young. She was never like this before! I can't afford to take chance and do as you say!"

Abhi "Give me once chance, I assure you that I can change her mindset. I can't imagine being married to her yaar....."

Purab "Abhi, I don't think you can change her mindset.....It's impossible...."

Abhi walking away from him looks through the window.

Purab comes behind him and says "Abhi, I asked you to meet at this place, as every time I discuss something over here with Pragya, some kind of problem gets resolved. Likewise now this problem is resolved too."

Abhi "Purab....." He says half-heartedly.

Purab "Abhi, this is our house with a lot of positivity in it. Whenever we come here, a positive solution always comes up. And now it is your marriage with Pragya. It is the best solution like how my Ma thinks."

Abhi "You are not understanding the reality Purab!" He says looking at him.

Purab "Your reality is Jiya right?"

Abhi looks away unable to reply him back.

Purab "I don't know how a imagination that we fragmented turned into your reality!"

Abhi "Purab....let's not divert from the topic we are discussing."

Purab "It's related Abhi! Well, I thought I know everything about you until I realized there is a lot that I don't know about you."

Abhi remains silent while Purab asks "Is Jiya alive? I am sorry to ask this....Did anything bad happened?"

Abhi laughs a little and says "Nobody understands me....."

Purab "Every one is in the mindset to understand you but you are the one who is coming up with complications to make us unable to understand you!"

Abhi smiles and looks teary eyed.

Purab "I don't understand why are you still not opening up!"

Abhi "I am a open book! Being the only son of Mr Mehra, don't you think everything about me is scattered all over the social media?"

Purab "Don't act smart Abhi! You know very well whatever they say about you is not the truth. And I don't believe them either."

Abhi "Good! Then what else?"

Purab "Abhi....please....for my sake, for the sake of our friendship, please tell who is this Jiya. Is she for real or you are just using a name to avoid Pragya?"

Abhi "Both.....She is immersed both in my reality and imagination....."

Purab looked hopeless of knowing the truth.

Abhi walks away saying he got stocks coming in at a nearby warehouse.

Purab knew he still need to wait for the right time to know the truth.

Pragya felt he would be at office. So she went there to see him.

Likewise how she had thought, he was there at the office.

He was sitting on the chair and slowly closing his eyes.

Abhi thinks about his past. His past that made him forget his present.

Pragya from a distance looks at Abhi who was thinking.

"How I wish I can enter your mind and read your thoughts and feelings! I know it's surely about Jiya.....But who is she??" She sighed thinking of unable to get the answers she want.

Abhi "Why Pragya? Why can't you leave me alone?"

Pragya hearing him call her name was shocked. There was no way to notice her when she had came silently inside the office when he was looking blankly at something.

Abhi "Pragya.....just come in front of me!" He said in a demanding tone.

Pragya walked towards where he was sitting and he looked at her with an unreasonable look.

Abhi "What do you want now Pragya?"

Pragya "Abhalien....." Abhi "What??" He asked in confusion.

Pragya "Nevermind, you won't understand about that."

Abhi sighs and asks "You have to forget me and focus on your life."

Pragya sighs back and says "I consider you as my life now.....I guess you still don't understand my words from that day....."

Abhi looks at her and remains silent. His silence tells her so many emotions hidden within him.

Pragya "Like I told you before, I am always here to listen to your worries."

She told thinking it will comfort him.

Abhi "I am telling you are my worry Pragya and you are......"

Pragya turns away while Abhi stands up and says "What I mean is....it's not like you are thinking. Don't misunderstand me Pragya....."

Pragya "What if I misunderstood you? It doesn't make a difference to you right??"

Abhi "Who said so?" Pragya turning back asked "Does that mean it makes a difference when I misunderstand about you?"

Abhi denies by shaking his head as no.

Pragya grinned and said "It matters to you.......I am glad to know that...."

Abhi turns back not to see her.

Pragya "I feel very happy now."

Abhi remains silent. Pragya "Nevermind, I know you won't ask why.  Let me tell you.....I know it really matters to you of what I think about you. Don't worry whatever it is, I won't misunderstand my Abhalien...."

Abhi "Huh? Does that mean....."
Pragya "Yes Mr Abhalien....."

Abhi "What kind of name is this?"
Pragya chuckles seeing his expression. He felt weird hearing to a name like Abhalien.

Pragya chuckles continuously and Abhi in response "You yourself find that name funny! Then why are you calling me with such a weird name??"

Pragya "I was finding your face funny."
Abhi in response touched his face to check whether there was anything on it.

Pragya was laughing further and said in between that he looks very cute now by not knowing what she considers funny.

Abhi smiles seeing her laughter. He likes to see her laughter.

Her cries on that day was making him feel  miserable. He promises himself as much as possible he will try not to make her cry again.

"Keep on smile like this....I love seeing your smile. It warms my heart. Whenever you smile, I feel like looking at you forever. It's such a beautiful sight to see you smile....." She thinks by composing her laughter.

Sneek peek to next part,

Pragya plays Jiya Jale song. Abhi looks back in annoyance. Pragya adjusts the volume to be louder. Abhi demands her to lower the volume but she doesn't listen to him. Abhi does something next which makes Pragya freeze in shock.

The upcoming updates will have Abhigya scenes to decide something regarding themselves.

Thank you once again for the continuous support! 😊😊