A decision to irritate her

I took a deep breath to relax myself

This is the time to prove myself.

I said to myself many times before looking at the crowd confidently.

Suresh was there to give his warm smile as a form of support to me.

"A very good morning to ladies and gentlemen, honorable guests, my fellow staff and members of the college and also to all students here who are special to professors like me!"

Everyone clapped and after a while, I continued saying the topic for the seminar.

That is when a loud chuckle was heard from the front row.

I took a glance and saw him.

"Why is he laughing like this?"
I wondered when he shouted "A stick is gonna talk about healthy eating habits!!!"

Hearing that I fumed in anger but keeping in my mind that I was seen by many in front of me, I smiled reluctantly.

My anger turned into embarrassment when everyone laughed at me.

Even Suresh was laughing for a while until he realized I was looking at him.

I composed myself from not breaking down.

"Sticking to Healthy eating habits is not easy." I said in a loud and firm tone.

Everyone stopped laughing hearing her serious tone.

Abhi looked around of the pin drop silence.

"I am not going to tell everyone here of how or what to eat. I am here to tell why it is important to eat healthily", I said.

"Look at this, This is the junk food that is eaten nowadays. They taste good but as time passes they taste your good life and turns it into a bad one." I added.

She was then showing different kind of junk foods and their negative impacts.

Seeing all of this, Abhi was looking nervous.

"Is she saying I will die soon?" He thought looking at the horrifying pictures.

"I hope all of you are aware now, that our traditional foods are the best and that too when home cooked." I said looking at Abhi in particular.

"I got my Dadi to cook all that!" He replied in his mind with an arrogant look.

"Thank you everyone for your attention. Now if any doubts are there feel free to ask." I said looking at the crowd. Everyone clapped which made me feel proud of my achievement.

After a round of students asking me various questions.

There was Abhi who raised his hand to ask.

Abhi "If we eat while we run? Is it a healthy eating way?"

He asked, making others burst into laughter.

I was taken aback of his question.

"What kind of question is this? Who will eat while they run?" I thought looking at him.

"Mr Abhi, I don't know whether it is a healthy eating way or not. But I can definitely say if anyone who does this is not a human. They have special powers like aliens. As I have heard in an article that aliens eat while they run. If you would like to know more about Aliens and their eating habits, please do join the next seminar session, where I can elaborate more on that." I said making him look shocked.

Everyone clapped at my witty reply and one of the student said "You are on fire mam!"

Abhi who heard this reply, walked away from there in utmost anger.

Abhi reaching his house, never spoke to anyone.

He slammed the door of his room. Hearing it, his family members wondered what went wrong now.

Abhi lying on his bed made a face of gritting his teeth.

"How dare she said I am alien?" He grumbled.

"Doesn't she know I am the son of Prem Mehra? This much of arrogance is not good whoever you are!!! I will teach you a lesson in the Alien way!" He said loudly.

He then smirks thinking of his plan to irritate her.

Back at college,

"You are going to be in trouble. Good luck for that." Ram said to Pragya when she was packing her stuff to get home.

I looked blank hearing it.

Suresh asks her to ignore him. However, deep inside me I was also feeling scared of Abhi as he was the son of the man who built this college.

"What if he kicks me out of this college?" I thought as I walked down the pace to my home.

"He is an influential man. I have to be prepared for anything that might happen." I felt by walking further.

Abhi was seen making a call to the Principal of the college.

The Principal was sweating profusely hearing Abhi's decision.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. Keep supporting and do tell your feedback on my writing.