Teaser!

Purab "What are you saying Pragya??"

Pragya "I am telling the truth Purab. I am going to marry him to take revenge for what had happened to us!"

Purab "Why Pragya? I know you are not the type of girl who thinks to take revenge and do something bad."

Pragya smirks and walks further away.

Purab "Pragya, are you telling this with something else in mind?"

Pragya turns back and looks at him.

Pragya "There is nothing in my mind except for the revenge I need to take for what Abhi's father did to us!"

Purab "That's past Pragya....Only the two of us know that he was responsible for our father to die. Even Ma doesn't know about this. And it's all fate Pragya....."

Pragya "Fate? No way Purab. Everything can't be fated to happen."

Purab "Okay let it be.....but you see Abhi is innocent. He doesn't know about Mr Mehra causing the death of our Dad."

Pragya "He will know it through me."

Purab "Pragya, initially even though I felt you are adamant in marrying Abhi, I was happy somewhere in my heart, thinking that you love him....but now you are doing it with a wrong intention. This is not good for all of us!"

Pragya looked away. She did loved him. She can't deny that. But when it comes to her family suffering, Mr Mehra has a huge part in it. So she decided to use her love for Abhi to complicate Mr Mehra's mind. She is following Abhi's way.

Purab "I will tell Ma now to stop this wedding. It shouldn't happen with hatred."

Pragya "If you tell about this to Ma, then you will not see me alive Purab!"

Purab was stunned hearing her words.

He never knew his sister would think this way. He was feeling worried now for Abhi and his family. 

Pragya saw Abhi approaching them from distance.

Pragya starts to smile pleasantly and Purab "You are smiling?? How could you Pragya?"

Pragya signals him to stay quiet. Abhi was right behind Purab when Purab said "I won't allow this marriage to happen!!!"

Abhi tapping his shoulder "Looks like you are back to square one again...."

Purab jerked seeing him and Abhi said "Pragya, what happened now that your brother don't want our marriage to happen?"

Pragya smiles strangely and looks at Purab.

This is the teaser that will be seen in one of upcoming updates.

How was the new twist?

See you all soon in the next update later this week. Thank you once again for the support and encouragement! 😊😊🙏🙏