Her decision from now onwards

Pragya's decision of meeting Abhi was stopped by Sarla ma. She thought of calling but Sarla made her promise not to contact Abhi again in her life.

"Maybe this is what I deserve. All the while I was thinking getting his love makes me the luckiest person in the world. I know I wanted to marry him to teach his dad a lesson. As Purab said my intentions were wrong and in the end the outcome also had went wrong of making me a failure." She felt by looking at the New year gift that he had given her.

Tears were flowing continuously thinking of how her first love had become a miserable failure.

"It's all because of me! I shouldn't have mingled with him even after knowing his father is the reason for my dad's demise! Enough Pragya, everything is finished now. Stop thinking about him when your real intention had not been fulfilled yet!" She decided with heavy hearted to forget Abhi and the times they spent together.

Meanwhile, Abhi was at his office trying to forget everything but couldn't as all were memories that have been etched in his mind and heart.

Purab "Trying to forget something?"

Abhi "You are here?" He asked by looking shocked.

Purab "I thought of coming here as your wife's brother. What to do? You still want me to come as your friend!"

Abhi "How is she?"

Purab "Truth or lie?"

Abhi "Purab......please tell me how is she?"

Purab "Are you that much concern about her?"

Abhi "I do Purab!"

Purab "I know why you do but don't you think she deserve to know that as well? Stopping this marriage is also your concern for her. Am I right?"

Abhi was taken aback by Purab's words.

Purab "I thought about it Abhi. I know what are you going through. I also know you really want to cooperate with her to teach your father a lesson. But your past is hindering you to marry her. You are scared what if she gets emotional by hearing what had happened."

Abhi "Yes Purab, I don't want her to feel I am hiding the past from her!"

Purab "If that is so, Ma and I are at fault too. We were the ones by right should have revealed the past to her."

Abhi "That's the point here. Even both of you don't want her to know the past then who am I to remind her of the past? And it was not something worth of her to know!"

Purab "You can't say it's not worthy to be known. We were all experiencing a wonderful and pleasant days. I know everything had turned upside down after that incident."

Abhi "No Purab! Let's forget about this. I think it's best as all of us remain friends forever."

Purab "Abhi! Try to understand, I know I should have been more responsible in telling Pragya about the past. I was thinking all that won't be relevant now. But after thinking in your perspective, I feel it's time to tell her. She deserves to know from us rather than from others."

Abhi contemplates for a while and Purab used the chance to say "Trust me! I won't let her think bad of you!"

Abhi in response "She won't....."
Purab "Why do you feel so?"
Abhi "Just like that. And I know she can't think bad of me too. I don't know why do I feel this way."

Purab "It's your love for each other that won't make both of u think bad about each other."

Abhi "Not love Purab! I don't agree to it."

Purab "Stop saying it's not love!"

Abhi remains silent and looks through the window.

Purab "I am going to tell her everything today."

Abhi "Purab, please try to reconsider your decision."

Purab "Thanks for the advise." He says and leaves his office.

Purab reaches his home and finds Pragya looking devastated as usual.

Purab "I just saw Abhi."

Pragya looked up at him and looked down again.

Purab "Is Ma around?"

Pragya "Yes she is sleeping." She replies in a monotonous tone.

Purab "Okay. I need to talk to you."

Pragya "If it's about him then please don't tell me anything. I have decided to forget him completely. It's the best for me Purab."

Purab "No Pragya, it's not about him. It's about you. It's about how you were a couple of years back. And how you had lived."

Pragya "What do you mean?"

Purab "I want to tell you how you were  for a few months Pragya. You were having memory loss at that period."

Pragya in shock "What are you saying?"

Purab "I am telling the truth Pragya. You had it after an accident and you went to dance classes in that period. You were going to relive from the stress you had of having memory loss."

Pragya looks confused hearing to it. She is unable to believe his words.

Pragya "Me? Dance classes? What are you saying? I don't understand anything."

Purab "You don't have to understand anything. Just listen to what I have to say and believe it. You deserve to know what happened in your life."

Purab starts to tell her past. By the end of it, Pragya is unable to stop her tears.

Pragya "I can't believe all this had happened."

Purab "More could have happened which I am unable to tell as he is more aware of it."

Pragya "So you are saying his care and concern all this while was because of what happened in the past? Even this marriage was stopped having my health in his mind!"

Purab "Yes Pragya!"

Pragya "But why did it took so long for you to tell all this?"

Purab "We thought it as irrelevant but after you told about your feelings for Abhi, I felt it is the most relevant thing to tell you!"

Pragya "Leave me alone Purab. I need to be alone now."

She says hurriedly and locks herself inside her room.

Purab was startled by her behaviour and he was keep on knocking the door which made Sarla ma to be awake.

Sarla ma soon got to know what Purab had told Pragya. She was furious at Purab for telling unnecessary things to Pragya.

Pragya opened the door and said "Ma....Purab had did the right thing! Now please leave me alone and trust me I won't stress myself and make you all worried. All I need now is silence and think about myself."

She says that firmly and closes the door with a loud bang.

Sarla ma and Purab gets silenced and wonders what will be like her decision from now onwards.

Sneek peek to next part,
Abhi hides when Pragya searches for him. Pragya "Why is he playing this hide and seek game?" Abhi is pushed out of his hiding place and Pragya sees him. She runs to him while he runs away from her!

Thank you for the reads, votes and comments! 🙏🙏😊😊🙏🙏